News China's floating city....fact or fiction

The collider is not a good thing in my opinion .I think that there is a lot of bad juju headed our way with this thing.The pictures from inside of this thing give me bad vibes . As for the floating city ,there are a lot of things going on in the skies that cant be explained( to my liking anyhow ) these days .Some say this is a result of experiments by our government.( ) As for me I don't know what to think about it .I just get the feeling we are being prepped for something to come .

Reactions: Mokey
The collider is not a good thing in my opinion .I think that there is a lot of bad juju headed our way with this thing.The pictures from inside of this thing give me bad vibes . As for the floating city ,there are a lot of things going on in the skies that cant be explained( to my liking anyhow ) these days .Some say this is a result of experiments by our government.( ) As for me I don't know what to think about it .I just get the feeling we are being prepped for something to come .
I agree with every word of that, Grinch. Many here know I've been adamantly against CERN for a looong time now. We little peons are not allowed to know the truth, but I think it's slowly leaking out.

Anyone remember the SG-1 episode where they tap into the other dimension and can't get the door shut? :eek:

I agree with every word of that, Grinch. Many here know I've been adamantly against CERN for a looong time now. We little peons are not allowed to know the truth, but I think it's slowly leaking out.

Anyone remember the SG-1 episode where they tap into the other dimension and can't get the door shut? :eek:
Scary stuff

Reactions: Debi
Steven Greer is a valuable person. He easily sees through the crap and the nonsense and delivers the straight goods. He has excellent contacts and the world, particularly the U.S., is a much better place with him in it, yet he is underappreciated. What is the adage,..." A prophet is without honor in his own country"...something along those lines.