CERN is back at it chasing ghost particles

That's all fine and good. Just please don't suck our existence into a tiny little singularity and game over. Watching the old Disney movie The Black Hole might not quite give us the survivable ending it shows. I think i can refrain from being sucked into a longneck bottle and being able to play volleyball afterward ;bg2

That's all fine and good. Just please don't suck our existence into a tiny little singularity and game over. Watching the old Disney movie The Black Hole might not quite give us the survivable ending it shows. I think i can refrain from being sucked into a longneck bottle and being able to play volleyball afterward ;bg2
Interstellar movie had a interesting view regarding black hole ;)

Exactly, those silly scientists always wanting to blow things up and smash them together. I think they should spend the 100 million on finding a better energy source than nucular, or how to grow better crops in enviromental change, something useful.

OK, so why are they choosing the date to do this as the Eclipse Date? What's the connection here? CERN is firing off, NASA is shooting rockets, and who knows who else is doing what. Oops! Almost forgot the Devil's Comet will be visible that day as well.

I don't like to grab onto another conspiracy theory but man they sure don't try hard to hide it. Another ritual in plain sight maybe?