Can anyone explain this?

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Chap, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Rowan2222

Rowan2222
    Expand Collapse

I had a think last night dropping off to sleep - a good time to solve mysteries!
    It is possible, that it was brought into school as a show and tell item - but was stolen as a prank, and that kid hid it under a desk by jamming it into a corner -or even sticking it on with chewing gum. Not wanting to own up it was left there and forgotten about.

Years later a slight movement of the desk suddenly releases it onto the floor where it was discovered.

Unlikely I agree, but it would be one possible solution to it suddenly falling to the floor.

Lynne likes this.
  2. Chap

Chap
    Expand Collapse

We didn't do show and tells in middle school so I don't think it could be from that. I think it still could've been from a classmate thoug . When I found it I went around and showed my friends in the class and was talking about what happened. It had been hidden in my things and I only found it right away because it fell out. If a classmate did put it there it probably either was stolen from someone or maybe was a gift.

Lynne likes this.
  3. Chap

Chap
    Expand Collapse

That would be really interesting if it were an apport. I went around talking about it to friends and nobody said anything about it. I think if it was a classmate's it might've been a gift. We weren't supposed to go to the back of the class when we did those discussions because they were graded and I don't think many people had gone back there that day. Even if it didn't have anything to do with the paranormal it's still very interesting. I really want to find out it's age and where it might've come from.

4. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Good point and it’s still an interesting piece regardless of its origins.