Open Lines Bud, "No Way"

We're only going to see more of this as the younger generation take on more roles with decision-making authority. Their whole attitude about life and taking things seriously is different than ours, and we'll see it in advertising, TV programming, politics - everything - as the "me first" hedonistic, self-absorbed generation takes over more and more.

Reactions: Debi
dog-lay-down-on-floor1.jpg
TRIXIE-Rustic-Dog-House-L-P13795968.jpeg

I'll at least make it a NICE dog house.....

Reactions: sal
Malakai, the up for whatever is not the problem....it's the "A perfect beer for removing the "No" out of your vocabulary for the night." A little rapey.....at least to the women out here.
I can see that now, lol, but my initial reaction was more along the lines of "Hey wanna go party?" "Sure! I'm up for whatever" as opposed to "No, I better not, I got work tommorrow" I saw removing no out of your vocabulary to simply mean you weren't gonna be a party pooper.
It's weird though, generally I'm the first to pick up on inappropriate things :confused:

Reactions: Debi
I can see that now, lol, but my initial reaction was more along the lines of "Hey wanna go party?" "Sure! I'm up for whatever" as opposed to "No, I better not, I got work tommorrow" I saw removing no out of your vocabulary to simply mean you weren't gonna be a party pooper.
It's weird though, generally I'm the first to pick up on inappropriate things :confused:
Everybody has an off day! :D:p

Reactions: Malakai