Bones?

The word "proof" gets used a lot around here, so I am going to bring up that most things in the paranormal and spiritual world can't be measured by our current tools. Belief and/or faith are what we have to work with here. I'd love for scientific proof to be found...something measurable and solid. But that's the reason we are all here looking for answers. We don't have that...yet.
I agree Debi. As for bones, for as many creatures that live in the wild and die, there are few bones left behind. We never find bear bones. Things degenerate and get used up in the wild. Also it may be that these creatures burry their dead.

The word "proof" gets used a lot around here, so I am going to bring up that most things in the paranormal and spiritual world can't be measured by our current tools. Belief and/or faith are what we have to work with here. I'd love for scientific proof to be found...something measurable and solid. But that's the reason we are all here looking for answers. We don't have that...yet.
There is no "proof" for anything of a paranormal nature. According to our illustrious "scientists," we here on this forum are all deluded nuts.

(And, BTW, hunters have reported BF sightings.)

true that there is no "proof" for most of the paranormal world, but with cryptids its a little different. the field of ESP, cant be "proven", but the fact that main stream science studies the possibility and the paths of the different abilities lends at least a little validity that there is something to it. even the government runs / has run programs from private funding all the way to military units conducting experiments on the possibility..with promising results at times....so while still not absolute, the acceptance is there. (even if kept low key)....other sciences and universities also run tests and programs,

in the UFO world there may not be "proof" but the gov. has acknowledged something unknown has been seen.
so "proof" in some form is there in a way. might take reading between the lines or looking at the big picture and putting the pieces together, but in a way its there.

cryptids on the other hand are actually shunned by the scientific community, bigfoot dont fit the evolutionary chain. the physiology or even the possibility of science. and dogmen or werewolves are even less likely to get a serious response from any scientific body. plus, as a flesh and blood being, "proof" is needed of their existence. no study, experiment or anything can produce what is needed. for these beings, until bones, tools or a living being is found they will remain in the books as just legends or boogie men of the forests.

Reactions: garnetsilver
... the fact that main stream science studies the possibility and the paths of the different abilities lends at least a little validity that there is something to it.

For you, maybe, but not for me. I couldn't care less what mainstream science dictates about these subjects.

For you, maybe, but not for me. I couldn't care less what mainstream science dictates about these subjects.
not for me either actually, i dont need science or anyone to show proof of abilities. ive lived the path of abilities and crossed that line for the last 50 years. i dont hunt ghosts, not because i dont believe but because i do believe. and that side of the veil and those who inhabit it are not what i wish to interact with. its not my job to help them, to guide them or to lend them my time or energy. or to prove that side exists..... i dont usually go too deep into that topic, but that doesnt mean im not familiar with it....;) but when it comes to cryptids i look at them as being flesh and blood, not supernatural (for the most part)...kinda like any newly discovered species. just animals not yet known....unfortunately that takes "proof"........

Last edited:
but when it comes to cryptids i look at them as being flesh and blood, not supernatural (for the most part)

I agree.

But, I also think they are of ET origin and that puts them "outside the bubble" of what we are permitted to know about which is why their existence is concealed and obscured.