News Bloodletting parties

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/investiga...terial-Tapping-Health-Concerns-301774441.html

A fetish party attendee is blowing the whistle on a bondage-themed event she says would shock even the authors of "Fifty Shades of Grey."

Photos from inside the edgy, recurring party called Cirque de Plaisir seem to show a fetish practice called "arterial tapping," whereby a dominant partner taps a submissive partner’s artery, controlling his or her blood flow. It appears that very blood is sometimes sprayed over a canvas as art.

"Some people just do blood play where they just get some kind of rush out of releasing blood from their arteries," said the fetish party insider, who spoke on the condition of anonymity for fear people would judge her alternative sex life.

To me, this is nothing less than the practice of black magick. Releasing blood tied to sex is one of the high forms of the black arts and powerful darkness. People are descending into darkness rapidly, and this is just one more example of it.

Talk about total control, life or death, in the hands of someone else! No way, no how. I'd never heard of this practice until now and it shows me how far some will go in the pursuit of darkness and power.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/investiga...terial-Tapping-Health-Concerns-301774441.html

A fetish party attendee is blowing the whistle on a bondage-themed event she says would shock even the authors of "Fifty Shades of Grey."

Photos from inside the edgy, recurring party called Cirque de Plaisir seem to show a fetish practice called "arterial tapping," whereby a dominant partner taps a submissive partner’s artery, controlling his or her blood flow. It appears that very blood is sometimes sprayed over a canvas as art.

"Some people just do blood play where they just get some kind of rush out of releasing blood from their arteries," said the fetish party insider, who spoke on the condition of anonymity for fear people would judge her alternative sex life.

To me, this is nothing less than the practice of black magick. Releasing blood tied to sex is one of the high forms of the black arts and powerful darkness. People are descending into darkness rapidly, and this is just one more example of it.

Talk about total control, life or death, in the hands of someone else! No way, no how. I'd never heard of this practice until now and it shows me how far some will go in the pursuit of darkness and power.
rocketing into darkness........this is screwed up

Reactions: surge
As more and more people are beginning to wake up and as consciousness worldwide is expanding, the dark powers that be feel threatened. This is a last gasp for air for them.

Reactions: Debi