Black Robed Entities

Something personal in life attracts these things. The girls' parents being divorced could have been a catalyst. The green aura never heard that one before other than seeing it in Scooby Doo cartoons lol. I have seen things move around on their own and yeah that's creepy as hell. Beginning to wonder. I have never seen hooded or shadow people. Never seen a ufo etc. These things i believe appear to you however your brain is wired. I might see a tall grey guy walking into a door, someone else perceives it as a hooded figure. Does that make sense or am i reaching? Being so many types of entities, you would think all of us would see them more often than not.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Something personal in life attracts these things. The girls' parents being divorced could have been a catalyst. The green aura never heard that one before other than seeing it in Scooby Doo cartoons lol. I have seen things move around on their own and yeah that's creepy as hell. Beginning to wonder. I have never seen hooded or shadow people. Never seen a ufo etc. These things i believe appear to you however your brain is wired. I might see a tall grey guy walking into a door, someone else perceives it as a hooded figure. Does that make sense or am i reaching? Being so many types of entities, you would think all of us would see them more often than not.
All theories are on the table with these things! We truly have no idea what they are. A few assumptions are out there yet we can't say with authority we truly understand the source of these beings.

Reactions: Selectric
Creepy for sure. I would really love to know what is going on. The fact that they could just disappear adds to the mystery of their being. They would have to be able to jump interdimensionally, or are they just a projection into our minds. The nature of our reality may be very different than we think.