Billy Ray's UFO's

51949020_1519597234841161_4536842858925129728_o.jpg

Here's a photo of Billy Ray's wife posing with his weed stash. Nothing he'd claim to have seen would surprise me.

I've done extensive testing of the effects of marijuana smoking and can state authoritatively that it is a mood enhancer and never a hallucinogenic drug. LOL, when I was young I probably smoked a round bale of that stuff and never once saw anything that wasn't real. I laughed a lot and occasionally got the giggles but never had any problem telling reality from nonreality. If I had that would have been the end of it for me. I never have liked things that messed with my mind in that way and mostly only drink in moderation and didn't drink at all until the kiddo was out of the house. I saw too many bad things happen when people use drugs that are mind-altering, as in causes hallucinations and massive paranoia. Most of the bad crap that you hear about marijuana is either made up or misinterpreted. The stupid potheads...were stupid long before they ever smoked a joint. It doesn't lead to stronger drugs any more than cigarettes and alcohol do. Most of my friends smoked pot but none of us ever did anything with needles or the addictive drugs, I never even tried cocaine. I just smoked pot. Alcohol makes me mean so I avoided it. I still smoke a little pot now and then and a six-pack of beer in the fridge will last for months.

When I was young I had a problem with depression. All that the pills the Docs gave me did nothing but make me sleepy. I eventually stopped that and was introduced to Marijuana and it did things for me that barbituates never touched. As i got older the problem mostly faded and they came out with drugs that address the issue and not just mask the symptoms. it had been decades since I had a depressive episode. Booze if anything makes it worse but pot seemed to allow me to let it go.

Just my perspective. Oh, it didn't make me stupid either. my IQ is still on the high side of 145. Not a genius but not stupid.

Reactions: Walking Goose
Pot changes perception, with memory, reasoning and information processing functions affected. These are all cognitive skills that, if impaired, would make a witness to any incident or event of questionable reliability. Those effects are cumulative, as anyone who's ever dealt with an old storner has witnessed.

Pot changes perception, with memory, reasoning and information processing functions affected. These are all cognitive skills that, if impaired, would make a witness to any incident or event of questionable reliability. Those effects are cumulative, as anyone who's ever dealt with an old storner has witnessed.
I agree, cause once I saw something and then there was an owl in a tree and, yep , ...wait, what was we talking about, why did I come in here again??????? Oh yeah, to get a drink, crap, this isn't the kitchen.........BRB.

Reactions: Walking Goose
I agree, cause once I saw something and then there was an owl in a tree and, yep , ...wait, what was we talking about, why did I come in here again??????? Oh yeah, to get a drink, crap, this isn't the kitchen.........BRB.
Pass the Oreos....