Bigfoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naked Apple

Anam Cara
Reaction score
After listening to Connie (Coast to Coast) interview her Bigfoot expert on Friday night, I have come to believe that Bigfoot is some kind of extraterrestrial that has the power to shift dimensions or somehow make themselves "invisible" to the human eye. The guest, Stan Gordon recounted tales of Bigfoots being seen emerging from space craft on more than one occasion. If you remember, when Linda Moulton Howe was interviewed by Art Bell last fall (2013) she also told of hearing stories about Bigfoot coming out of craft with greys.

So, is Bigfoot real? Or are there just a lot of kooky people out there who want to bask in the spotlight while they tell their Bigfoot "tales"? Is Bigfoot just an undiscovered type of hominid?

For a very long time I dismissed the Bigfoot legend as a fantasy. However, I read the book on the Skinwalker Ranch awhile back and I began to see it differently. I started to research it a bit more and it appears that when these creatures appear, there is normally a UFO or portal involved. I'm now somewhat convinced they are inter-dimensional beings that come and go.

I was extremely fortunate to have studied under Dr. Grover Krantz for one semester at college, taking Osteology. Dr. Krantz shared his Bigfoot research with us, and his theories. Given his data, I definitely believe there is a creature out there we know as Bigfoot. The possibility of it being dimensional was not discussed, but the physical evidence, as well as Dr. Krantz's impressive work on kinesiology was quite convincing.

On a side note, Dr. Krantz donated his remains to the to the body farm at the University of Tennessee Anthropological Research Facility, where scientists study human decay rates to aid in forensic investigations.

Today he resides at the Smithsonian on display with one of his three Irish Wolfhounds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grover_Krantz

Reactions: Debi
The real question is that is there Bigfoot near Edwards AFB? There has been some reports of bigfoot near Edwards afb/boron Ca area.
Have you seen anything weird out there? Or are there reports of missing people that may have been taken by Bigfoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.