Bigfoot / Panther outing this coming weekend, Dec, 2023.

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
This coming weekend, I, with possibly Bruce will be back at the same location where we got the previous audio back in October. He's 50/50 weather he will make it. If he comes, I will be there Thur-Sun. If not, I will go solo, as I've done 100's of times and leave Sat morn. Most of the activity BF and panther sightings (3 that I'm aware of) are all on the western most side closer to Hwy 117. I just happen to have a gi-normous map of the whole area with all forest roads clearly marked, so I can place recorders more systematically.

Attachments

• IMG_5933.jpeg
    IMG_5933.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5934.jpeg
    IMG_5934.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
  • Love it
Reactions: K9-1 and Ragnar0711
This has to be fun just being in such beautiful country. Good luck.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
This has to be fun just being in such beautiful country. Good luck.
Yea thanks. The great thing about Pine forests are the very low amounts of mosquitoes. With this cool weather, the buggage should be zero. I will make several posts like last time to take y’all along!

Both of my night vision scopes are down right now, which creates a huge hole in my heart. I was really hoping to have my good night vision scope up and running for this one.

Reactions: K9-1 and Lynne
Both of my night vision scopes are down right now, which creates a huge hole in my heart. I was really hoping to have my good night vision scope up and running for this one.
could you rent one for the weekend?