Beware what you think!

Had to log back in for this one.

I tell you True, that I have witnessed this 'occurrence' and in all the incredibly SCARY things I have witnessed - this was mayhap's one of the scariest, not to mention... strongest... Being come into Being I ever EVER witnessed.

Beware is lightly spoken.

When I was in my 30's I created two tulpas, one after the other. One was a huge bat that flew around the room and the other was a short blob thing that ran straight through my friend and I. Don't ask me how I created them, I just thought, these randomly appeared and vanished very quickly. This was when my paranormal experiences were at their most intense. I had the one friend who witnessed these.

I have heard that creating Tulpas can drain you of significant energy.
That would make sense since it seems they get their birth from our life force. I always thought they were unconsciously created from expelled chaos energy from people who were upset or anxious, whom also had physic abilities. Of course there are always people who want to create things for their own designs, which would end up being an ungodly thing. The article speaks as though this is a proven thing, I am not totally convinced we are creating anything but perhaps creating fertile ground for unseen entities to come in.

I am not totally convinced we are creating anything but perhaps creating fertile ground for unseen entities to come in.
That's a possibility, when I did this I was in a bad place and dark thoughts brought these out. The one that ran straight through us was scary and it was like an evil wind blowing straight through you. I never tried that again.

That's a possibility, when I did this I was in a bad place and dark thoughts brought these out. The one that ran straight through us was scary and it was like an evil wind blowing straight through you. I never tried that again.
I am a believer in your 'state' has an effect on this stuff. I come to learn this as years went on. When i was in a dark place, that is when my 'friend' decided to show up. There have been times though i don't know what manifested stuff. Still working those details out (if ever) lol.

I am a believer in your 'state' has an effect on this stuff. I come to learn this as years went on. When i was in a dark place, that is when my 'friend' decided to show up. There have been times though i don't know what manifested stuff. Still working those details out (if ever) lol.
It might be some kind of evil bottled up in your psyche and you release it? I've never heard of anyone manifesting a butterfly or a dove.