Being ungrounded

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Signs & Symptoms of Being Ungrounded - Magical Recipes Online

UNGROUNDED-696x362.jpg

There are signs that indicate that you may be ungrounded that go completely unnoticed, or you chalk them up to working too late, an inability to focus or concentrate on what you are doing for any length of time due to hunger, headaches and the like. These things can actually be the early signs that you need to center and ground yourself. (Click here for how to ground yourself – a basic magical technique)
A Quick Look at Some Signs of Being Ungrounded

The symptoms of being ungrounded can actually sit nicely into four categories physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Some of them may overlap between each category, but in general they will fit within these categories. Here are a few examples…

• Feeling dizzy (mental)
  • Tiredness after waking (mental and physical)
  • Feeling “spaced out” (mental)
  • Inability to focus and concentrate (mental)
  • Forgetfulness (mental)
  • Clumsiness (physical)
  • Agitation (emotional)
  • Inability to complete tasks (mental and physical)
  • Losing track of time (mental)
  • Inability to understand what people are saying to you (mental and emotional)
  • Inability to communicate effectively (mental and emotional)
Let’s look a little deeper…
When I am ungrounded I find that I become clumsier and my everyday tasks become more difficult. I become forgetful about simple things like forgetting to put detergent in my washing or forget to take a towel with me to the shower, these things can be attributed to my illness but when I am ungrounded they get worse.

When I meditate I tend to fall asleep, especially in the evening, and while I would love to chalk it up to my medication alone, falling asleep during meditation can be a sign that you need to do a little extra grounding work before you start your meditation.

[NOTE: I find I get so relaxed during my meditation sessions that I just fall asleep naturally very easily.] Another indicator I have found through my magical experiences, when I am ungrounded I have more bad dreams, and wake up more often in the night too, and when morning comes I cannot open my eyes. It feels like they have been superglued together.

Signs, Symptoms and Indications.
Working on noticing the signs is just as important as the act of grounding and earthing oneself. The signs can be easy to miss or to shrug off as something else. If one or more of these affects you it can mean that you need to do some active work on grounding and earthing yourself, but I wouldn’t worry about it too much, I have seen a lot of people in today’s society who could benefit from a little grounding. If you find that one (or more) of these things are affecting your life greatly, that is time to take a moment to do a little grounding.

Full story at site

waking up feeling like idk what's real and talking like b-d-tttttttttt-****************** I CAN'T ENGLISH sounds like a bad sign then XD

Reactions: Lynne