Basic Palmistry

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
60096262_2481553371889563_1817107363363028992_n.jpg

Basic Palmistry. Initiation to the Art of Omens - the Life Line - Magical Recipes Online

EVER HAD YOUR PALM READ? DO YOU BELIEVE THERE IS ANYTHING TO PALM READINGS?

Reactions: SierraRocks
I had a free palm reading when I was about 17, in return for a puppy. The woman told me that I would have six children. I very nearly did, becoming pregnant four times and miscarrying all but once. But I don't remember what else she said, only that I didn't like her touching my hand, being tactile defensive.

Once I had my palm read. It was years ago the good news is apparently there is a long life line - thats nice! however, the lifeline forks into a fan near the wrist. Further the lifeline has eight lines intersecting it. Of the eight lines which intersect the lifeline, only three lines are running directly across it . The palm reader was very polite to me, very polite indeed.

Basic Palmistry. Initiation to the Art of Omens - the Life Line - Magical Recipes Online

Palm readings can be great (as long as the person who reads the palm knows how to do palmistry) and it can be great for reading one's life and personality too. The left hand I heard never changes it's lines, very rarely, it's the personality of the person and even their destiny. And the right hand constantly changes it's lines, it's showing someone's future.

The base of your fingers is symbolized by planets. Cool, right? There are even little symbols on few palms that signify someone's ability to do magic.

Personally, never had a palmistry reading, tried to do it myself, but it needed practice. I prefer sticking to my tarot cards and dreams.

I'll never forget the response from a lady reading my hands, when she first saw my thumbs lol.
One thumb is noticeably larger and squared around the top half.
If I remember correctly, it had to do with will power.
She was relieved the larger thumb was on my right hand. With me being right handed, apparently it meant the will power associated with this type of wierd looking (to me) thumb meant it was going to happen, as opposed to if it were on my left hand which represented the past.
I dunno. I'm still yet to experience this massive influx of will power this abnormal thumb is supposed to signify.
There's still time and I'm not going anywhere :)

Multiple is closest to me. From the article:

" Multiple Life Lines: If you have multiple life Lines (two, three etc) it means that you got great levels of Vital Energy. It may also mean that it is likely to attract your soul mate, the one who magically completes you. Moreover, a multiple Life Line is a “spy indicator”. This means that this individual may have a secret life! "

I have never had my palm read. My sister did once. As soon as the reader started, she stopped. The reader said that Edith ( our deceased Grandmother) asked her not to read my sister's hand. This would have given me goosebumps had I been with my sister. I did get the heebee jeebies when she told me.

Last edited: