News BALTIMORE UPDATES

I think we are ALL pissed about the police state that has been created. These people have some legitimate concerns and valid points. BUT.. When you start acting like animals, destroying their own town, hurting innocent people, looting, stealing etc... You only give the police and government more power. Ridiculous.... :mad:

It's called "Law enforcement" when done correctly. They could have/should have shut that down from the get go yesterday.

Reactions: Seahunter and sal
It's called "Law enforcement" when done correctly. They could have/should have shut that down from the get go yesterday.
I wonder if the people whose businesses were looted and/or burned can sue the city for not protecting their property... why exactly are they paying taxes if the city doesn't provide protection? Heck, even the mob protects you if they've extorted money for that purpose!

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2015/04...inks-between-baltimore-and-ferguson-violence/

The firm, which asked to remain anonymous because of its government work, found between 20 and 50 social media accounts in Baltimore that were also tied to the peak period of violence in Ferguson. While further analysis is being conducted on the data, it suggests the presence of "professional protesters" or anarchists taking advantage of Freddie Gray's death to incite more violence.

One account, which also tracked the recent union protests in New York City as well as other disturbances, tweeted photos of Gray's funeral and used language that seemed to anticipate violence in Baltimore.

The discovery that some social media accounts were tied to cities 825 miles apart was described to Fox News as “surprising.” While it is possible to spoof accounts and make it appear as if someone is in one location when they are really in another, the data mining firm told Fox News that it can’t fully explain the numbers.

Reactions: surge and Seahunter
I wonder if the people whose businesses were looted and/or burned can sue the city for not protecting their property... why exactly are they paying taxes if the city doesn't provide protection? Heck, even the mob protects you if they've extorted money for that purpose!
There should be a class-action lawsuit against the city and specifically the Mayor, Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, who decided it was okay to let the animals have a destruction area to get further riled up! :mad:

Reactions: surge and Debi
the original Baltimore riots lasted 9 days straight, in conjunction with over 100 other cities, due to the assassination of Dr. MLK Jr. These kids ain't got crap on our grandparents.
I'm still worried how easily this can be spun into a marshal law scenerio though.

Animals rioting in Baltimore ????

funny-picture-what-do-we-want-bread-protesting-duck.jpg

Reactions: Leo, surge and Debi
the original Baltimore riots lasted 9 days straight, in conjunction with over 100 other cities, due to the assassination of Dr. MLK Jr. These kids ain't got crap on our grandparents.
I'm still worried how easily this can be spun into a marshal law scenerio though.
Yep, and those who think the law won't take their guns, need to look at what happened in New Orleans when they confiscated innocent, law-abiding citizens' guns from their own homes. :mad:

Reactions: surge