Baltic Sea Anomaly

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Sorry, but I call BS on this one. They have no more idea than anyone else as to what this is. They are, once again, assuming and going on theories and "plausible explanations", which hold as much water (sorry for the pun) as anyone else's theory and calling it science fact, IMO. (Rant over)

Sorry, but I call BS on this one. They have no more idea than anyone else as to what this is. They are, once again, assuming and going on theories and "plausible explanations", which hold as much water (sorry for the pun) as anyone else's theory and calling it science fact, IMO. (Rant over)

Yes, indeed!

Reactions: Debi
I am still leaning towards it being part of a larger submerged complex. Being a natural formation could be possible, but with all the ancient sites being found around the world and yes, underwater, makes it the most plausible theory. Pretty sure as the investigations continue, more findings will hammer the 'ancient structures theory' even closer to fact.

I agree. This looks like a space ship to me. If this a glacier product than Rosewell was a weather balloon. The governments really think we are stupid.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric