Author/radio show looking for your stories

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Irene Allen is with Medium Trudi Evans and 46 others.
Admin · 3 hrs
Irene and Mark are collecting stories from the public about their true-life strange encounters for an upcoming book. We are looking for your story of your personal encounter with anything strange that includes cryptids, otherworldly beings, UFO's, aliens, or any other type of strange phenomenon.

If you have a story that you want to share with us for the book, please click on the link below to fill out the submission form on our website. Please share this with anyone you know who might have a great story to tell!

Collecting Stories – Strange Encounters
Irene and Mark are collecting stories from the public about their true-life strange encounters for an upcoming book. We are looking for your story of your personal encounter with anything strange …
paukradio.com

Reactions: Lynne
I have a story about a time glitch the year 2000 the y2k bug, do you remember the years that followed up to that? people were a lot different they did what they needed to do took responsibility seems like something happened to our race seems like the world has dumbed down since then and no one seems to notice it. Moral deficiencies, they are quick to point the blame at someone else, adults today act like grade school kids in the workplace and all those rules about safety hazards have seemed to go out the window in the factories. And the more we try and get rid of racism the stronger it gets, the black lives matter society teaches the young African Americans they will never amount to anything because of the color of their skin.

The media is being controlled by something that wants to destroy us through our own common sense. here is a picture of the world wide web from satellite imagery.

1.jpg

It almost looks like someone or something is gathering information on the human race and in turn brainwashing us with things being said or done over the net that really doent mean a whole lot but they push it to the extreme by using the media. the technological boom started with simple things like VCR's and cable tv now all of a sudden you dont need anything like that. I believe it is killing us and we are enjoying the ride.

This assassin in his violence could never possibly have realized the overall of the effect of his aggression. He was ultimately fueled by aggression and blinded by internal strife without an ability to regulate mental composure.
Bruce Lee called this the Art of fighting without fighting. Let your opponent destroy himself and all the spoils will be yours.

Research: Publication bias and the canonization of false facts | eLife

Last edited:
I have a story about a time glitch the year 2000 the y2k bug, do you remember the years that followed up to that? people were a lot different they did what they needed to do took responsibility seems like something happened to our race seems like the world has dumbed down since then and no one seems to notice it. Moral deficiencies, they are quick to point the blame at someone else, adults today act like grade school kids in the workplace and all those rules about safety hazards have seemed to go out the window in the factories. And the more we try and get rid of racism the stronger it gets, the black lives matter society teaches the young African Americans they will never amount to anything because of the color of their skin.

The media is being controlled by something that wants to destroy us through our own common sense. here is a picture of the world wide web from satellite imagery.

1.jpg

It almost looks like someone or something is gathering information on the human race and in turn brainwashing us with things being said or done over the net that really doent mean a whole lot but they push it to the extreme by using the media. the technological boom started with simple things like VCR's and cable tv now all of a sudden you dont need anything like that. I believe it is killing us and we are enjoying the ride.

This assassin in his violence could never possibly have realized the overall of the effect of his aggression. He was ultimately fueled by aggression and blinded by internal strife without an ability to regulate mental composure.
Bruce Lee called this the Art of fighting without fighting. Let your opponent destroy himself and all the spoils will be yours.

Research: Publication bias and the canonization of false facts | eLife
I see all these things happening but never associated it with a date. Interesting to think about.

Reactions: Paulm and Charleh
I see all these things happening but never associated it with a date. Interesting to think about.
I recall pre-2000's, and ive noticed I felt a little more "alive" back then. and that's in spite of a troubled upbringing. Y2K happens and everything is sorta grey. ive noticed that all my life, kinda something I felt, not just childhood, that I could never get back. am I the only one that felt this post Y2K?

Reactions: Paulm
So is the book a collection of stories spanning the vast paranormal landscape? Or are they looking for more "ghost stories".

I recall pre-2000's, and ive noticed I felt a little more "alive" back then. and that's in spite of a troubled upbringing. Y2K happens and everything is sorta grey. ive noticed that all my life, kinda something I felt, not just childhood, that I could never get back. am I the only one that felt this post Y2K?

I don't think these things happened because of Y-2k, but because of what has came after.
Y-2k really wasn't that big of a deal, most ppl still were not online, heck a large portion of ppl still didn't have cell phones then. Had the system collapsed because of Y-2k it wouldn't have been much different than what ppl were already used to....
But the generations who have grown up since then are the ones who can't function without the computers, Facebook and cell phones, ..... They don't know how to go outside and really live life, how to experience the world in person instead of through a computer screen.... That to me is sad.

Edited to say that I realized that while you guys may just be referring to the year 2000 overall, in Armonds original post he said y2k bug so that's why I said the part about the collapse of the system, but for the most part it still fits as far as ppl being too controlled by their devices instead of truly living life in person

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
They don't know how to go outside and really live life, how to experience the world in person instead of through a computer screen.... That to me is sad.
just a theory i have but I think the reason kids don't go outside and play is they are trapped in the world wide web or the web of everything they need. There's no need anymore for imagination everything is at their fingertips. Part of my theory is whatever put the web around the earth is using it to control society.

just a theory i have but I think the reason kids don't go outside and play is they are trapped in the world wide web or the web of everything they need. There's no need anymore for imagination everything is at their fingertips. Part of my theory is whatever put the web around the earth is using it to control society.

Definitely trapped in the web, believeing everything their told or read without ever thinking to go out and verify for themselves what is true and what is a lie. Never experianceing things for themselves.and becomeing too afraid to go out into the world and really live.

I didn’t notice anything but that doesn’t mean much. It was a busy time in my life.

Well stated Wands and Armand