Audio recorder and spirit box recorded EVP's

Charzy19

Reaction score
So this is what is going on in my home currently. There is one audio clip on here where you can here a "spirit" say, "I can't breathe". (Turn it way up). The rest are spirit box clips. I never believed in spirit boxes until I captured all of these EVP's. I have tons more. There are several spirits that converse through my S-box. There is quite a bit of activity in my home as well. Hopefully I saved the clips in the right format. Obviously these tiny clips were trimmed off of longer ones.

Cleansing is pending.

Attachments

• cantbreathe2.mp3
    365.7 KB · Views: 149
  • Laptop3.mp3
    169.8 KB · Views: 136
  • namevincent2.mp3
    200.4 KB · Views: 126
  • nexttoyou5.mp3
    190.6 KB · Views: 110
  • cleancloset3.mp3
    292.3 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: Keiyentai
Those are awesome. Just got a chance to listen to them. This might be rather stupid question but where do you acquire a spirit box? Seen them used a lot though not sure where to look off hand and it being legit and not some con.

Reactions: Charzy19
Not a stupid question. I usually only use a regular audio recorder for EVP's because I find it easier to make out what the voices are saying, however, I have recently started using the spirit box because I do have spirits living with me (for now) as you can hear, and I can only hear some of them via spirit box only vs recorder. I think the voices I hear on a recorder only are weak so I need the quiet background.

Regarding the spirit box itself, I actually got it as a Christmas gift because I was curious and interested, lol. I tried it twice and said forget it because of the radio static and some radio interference. I eventually decided to use it (within the last month) and find that having it on AM radio and having the sweep rate going pretty fast, I hear much better and the EVP's can actually come through. I recognize the voices that I hear quite a bit and know their names. I certainly don't hear everything that is being said with the spirit box due to the static and stations, but I get a few good EVP's each time I "chat"-- usually 15 minutes or so.

My daughter bought me the spirit box from a store that I found online called "Ghost Stop". It isn't professional quality (but they do carry them) but it has worked for me. This link takes you to the store and shows the s-box that I have. The box is legit as you are going to get without spending hundreds or thousands.

Here is the link. GhostStop Ghost Hunting Equipment - SBox Ghost Scanner Spirit Box

Reactions: Keiyentai
So awesome!!!

Those are awesome. Just got a chance to listen to them. This might be rather stupid question but where do you acquire a spirit box? Seen them used a lot though not sure where to look off hand and it being legit and not some con.

You can get them on amazon.com (search SB7 spirit box) or ghoststop.com, or have one made for you. An sb7 goes for about $70

I forgot to hit "reply" on your post when I responded to you. Not sure if I was supposed to do that in order for you to be notified.

I still got it :) looks awesome too. Seems to have some cool features too. Thanks for the link and info