Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Interesting article by Jimmy Church...

The Hypocrisy of Physicists

By: Jimmy Church
Host, FADE to BLACK

Continued from the Telepath Newsletter 2/4/20

The other night I was listening to one of the world's leading physicists state that (I'm paraphrasing) "Nearly all of my colleagues, physicists, and Quantum Theorists are atheists and we don't believe in ghosts, the afterlife or anything supernatural. We are all too busy working on math and equations and don't have the time to consider things that don't exist."

Then he went on to state his position on the multi-world, multi-verse, and entanglement: That there are infinite versions of us, our earth, our universe and they all interact with each other. Of course, he followed up with the possibility of extra dimensions that have to exist beyond the three or four that we currently live in. Huh?

For me, I find it comedic that these leading, educated, professional scientists can, with a straight face, say these things: That we are entangled in a multi-verse with infinite versions of ourselves in ten, eleven or sixteen dimensions but they don't believe in ghosts. Wait, what? Hold on a minute. Let's stop right there and pump the breaks.

You, the leading scientific minds, want the world to believe that there is a version of you, the physicist, wearing socks, but there is also a version of you, right NOW, in another world, another universe, not wearing socks? And, seriously, you also want us to believe and accept as fact that there are no inter-dimensional beings, anywhere, ever? Absolutely hilarious. When it comes to religion, and belief in a God, or not, well, that is a personal decision and it doesn't matter to me at all what an individual may think or choose to believe or have faith in.

But, and there is always a 'but'... but, if you want to talk about science, theories and fact in books, university, documentaries, conferences and television presenting to us all that there is a multi-verse with parallel worlds and expect us to believe it, as crazy as your theory sounds, well, doesn't that also prove the paranormal and supernatural? How can science say one thing and not discuss or consider the other?

Well, for one thing, the 'educated' people involved in these conversations and interviews are never from our community. They instead are always from the same camp and when these paranormal or supernatural questions come up, they are just immediately shut down... because the questions are never asked correctly or followed up on. Some of the most obvious questions are these: If parallel worlds exsist, where are they? Are they right next to us, right now, just out of reach to our left and right? Are we ever visited by anyone or anything from these parallel places?

In the Multi-verse or Multi-worlds theory, where are these worlds? They must be a physical place, just like our own world, so, where does the matter come from? How is it created? How can we interact with these worlds, as suggested, in these theories? The extra dimensions that you speak of, that are here and now and part of our real world... where are they? Can we see them? Who or what is there? How big are they? Can they be measured?

Let's shift gears a little bit. When the subject of time travel comes up, most, if not all, physicists will agree that traveling to the future is an absolute reality. Without going into details, Einstein has proved this and today it is accepted scientific fact. Cool. The reason for this is simple: when you travel to the future you are not creating another you... you do not exist in the future because you are leaving from the now, now and arriving later. The amount of mass and energy and it's balance in the universe has not been changed.

If you travel back in time, this balance, theoretically will change... in that there could be two of you, creating mass and energy that doesn't exist and imploding the universe out of existence. This debate has gone on for years in the science community. Now, go back to the points that I made at the beginning of this rant... the basic principles of physics, quantum theory and entanglement.

The two sides of these stated scientific arguments clash: you cannot have it both ways. You cannot create a parallel world, another universe, person or particle without upsetting the balance of energy and mass. But, if this is happening right now, as stated in Quantum Mechanics and science wants us to believe that it does, then, time-travel, all of it, every version of it, is possible.

And so are ghosts, the afterlife and friendly visits from Bigfoot. The Multi-verse, parallel worlds, the 5th dimension, the paranormal and supernatural are the same thing.
And science, all of it, agrees with me. They say it is so.

I'm just sayin'.

Reactions: Lynne
A well stated argument.

Reactions: Debi