ART BELL UPDATES

Art Bell
1 hr · Pahrump, NV ·

I am getting a lot of questions from commercial stations that want to carry the show. I am not against the idea BUT we are not going to change anything to help with commercial formats, plus any station that wants to carry it must carry it LIVE only 9pm-12am P.T.

Art

Art Bell
1 hr · Pahrump, NV ·

I am getting a lot of questions from commercial stations that want to carry the show. I am not against the idea BUT we are not going to change anything to help with commercial formats, plus any station that wants to carry it must carry it LIVE only 9pm-12am P.T.

Art
I just woke up. Yaaaaaawwwwwn . . . erm, mnp . . . chpf . . . . Aha! I see you posted FIRST again Miss Sassy Speedo Pants!:p

Reactions: Debi
From Art:

Ok, this is already getting out of control, if you have a station that wants to carry the show please ask them to contact Keith Rowland athttp://www.artbell.com
Again this is not the direction I wanted to go but please direct your questions to Keith.

Art

Reactions: surge
From Art:

Midnight in the Desert

We are very close to done with the Studio! Awaiting only the Telos gear for the Phones which is coming in about two Weeks.

Depending on all of you to spread the word (not yet). Just say get the free App called TuneIn and starting July 20th away we go.

Art

From Art:

Midnight in the Desert

We are very close to done with the Studio! Awaiting only the Telos gear for the Phones which is coming in about two Weeks.

Depending on all of you to spread the word (not yet). Just say get the free App called TuneIn and starting July 20th away we go.

Art
There he goes wanting us to do the free advertising again! :rolleyes: I at least want an Art Bell keychain or Art Bell Alien Decoder Ring if I'm going to go out on a limb and promote his show! :p

There he goes wanting us to do the free advertising again! :rolleyes: I at least want an Art Bell keychain or Art Bell Alien Decoder Ring if I'm going to go out on a limb and promote his show! :p
A little cheese with that whine Roy? Ha ha ha! Art Bell Alien Decode Ring, yeah! I want one of those too!!!:D

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
A little cheese with that whine Roy? Ha ha ha! Art Bell Alien Decode Ring, yeah! I want one of those too!!!:D
Want+some+cheese+with+that+whine+this+is+where+the_1dd6c1_3178424.jpg

Reactions: Ab_Original