Status
Not open for further replies.
Keith is doing his own music tribute show tonight in case anyone wants to listen in.

Sat April 28 – Art Bell’s Bumper Music Party
Posted on April 28, 2018 in Bumper Music | 926 Views | Leave a response
Join me (Keith Rowland) for a musical tribute to Art Bell featuring his favorite bumper music. I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time. Let’s have a dance party! We’ll start at the normal time 9pm pacific / Midnight eastern. Maybe I’ll take some calls, we’ll see.

ABDM-BumperMusic-MikeN-V2-640.jpg

Last edited:
Keith is doing his own music tribute show tonight in case anyone wants to listen in.

Sat April 28 – Art Bell’s Bumper Music Party
Posted on April 28, 2018 in Bumper Music | 926 Views | Leave a response
Join me (Keith Rowland) for a musical tribute to Art Bell featuring his favorite bumper music. I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time. Let’s have a dance party! We’ll start at the normal time 9pm pacific / Midnight eastern. Maybe I’ll take some calls, we’ll see.

ABDM-BumperMusic-MikeN-V2-640.jpg
I thought I was listening to this but realized an hour in I was listening to the wrong tributes show. I guess this one is not archived due to the cost of using the music. Darn I missed it. I finally had to go to bed.

Keith is doing another one tonight...

Sun April 29 – Compilation of Art Bell Tribute Shows
Posted on April 29, 2018 in Media Coverage | 620 Views | Leave a response
We’ll be playing back segments of Art Bell tribute shows from 8 other paranormal programs around the web, starting at 9pm PDT / Midnight EDT on the Dark Matter Digital Network.

Portions of shows from:

Spooky Southcoast, Tim Weisberg

FrightDay, Kelly Hughes

The Unexplained, Howard Hughes

Beyond Darkness, Dave Schrader

Night Dreams Talk, Gary Anderson

The Malliard Report, Jim Malliard

Nick the Rat

Jeremey Scott

Reactions: Lynne
Looks like tonight Keith has scheduled Art reading his book, The Art of Talk. No sign of the "host".

Reactions: 7Critter
ith is doing another one tonight...

Sun April 29 – Compilation of Art Bell Tribute Shows
Posted on April 29, 2018 in Media Coverage | 620 Views | Leave a response
We’ll be playing back segments of Art Bell tribute shows from 8 other paranormal programs around the web, starting at 9pm PDT / Midnight EDT on the Dark Matter Digital Network.

Portions of shows from:

Spooky Southcoast, Tim Weisberg

FrightDay, Kelly Hughes

The Unexplained, Howard Hughes

Beyond Darkness, Dave Schrader

Night Dreams Talk, Gary Anderson

The Malliard Report, Jim Malliard

Nick the Rat

Jeremey Scott
This show was not available later either

Heather is going to be on joe Montaldos show on www.uprntalk.com 5pm pacific time. Says she is going to give her side of what happened. Dont know how she can possibly spin this except by blaming keith. Her actions speak for themsrlves i think. She could have told her side on her own show.

Reactions: 7Critter
Status
Not open for further replies.