Art Bell Quits Midnight In The Desert

Bob Bain's Farside

Has Debi listed as author and she has a couple of posts
Actually, to tell it all, yes, I am a producer for the Farside, and yes, I do write. I have not had a chance in awhile to add to my nest over there, but I shall in the coming weeks. I will be sharing with you all a Christmas present in story form closer to Christmas. It is one of my articles that qualifies me as an author, I used to do a lot of spiritual writing and speaking, and the story I will share will tell you how I learned about being a mystic....about "listening", about hearing the Divine within.

Actually, to tell it all, yes, I am a producer for the Farside, and yes, I do write. I have not had a chance in awhile to add to my nest over there, but I shall in the coming weeks. I will be sharing with you all a Christmas present in story form closer to Christmas. It is one of my articles that qualifies me as an author, I used to do a lot of spiritual writing and speaking, and the story I will share will tell you how I learned about being a mystic....about "listening", about hearing the Divine within.

Sounds lovely.

I will be patient!

Reactions: Unknown stranger
I don't like to see someone get away with this type of thing. They should put a little effort into catching the criminals. Maybe some competitor is tying to get him off the air?

I thought i was the only one thinking it is a cheap way of not only getting Art to step down, but demolishing the whole competition of DMDN by huge networks whom I shall not name here, but who might or might not own C2C... just a thought.

Yes, a lot of people noticed he was pretty cranky. He was short and rude to a lot of the callers, and got irritated with them when he shouldn't have. He's been doing it for years, but the poor callers haven't and it is scary and new for them to call in. He also seemed argumentative and not really happy to be doing the show. He SAID he was, but his comments said otherwise.

art is an old man, after all. he's had his ups and downs and perhaps privately, he is not a very nice person at all. who knows. when people get old, their buffering mechanism gets pretty eroded and they can have fits and tantrums, like small kids. besides, i'm sure that most of the things of what goes on with him we do not know.
i still think this whole thing is totally shitty and would welcome some new fresh intelligent voices through the night.

Reactions: Unknown stranger
My philosophy, and what I keep telling myself is: Art has made a decision, Heather has made a decision, the DMDN will make a decision in a month. Let them get on with their lives and me with my life. Let this forum get on with our purpose and not pay attention what they may or may not do in the future. Am I angry - Yes. Do I feel betrayed - Yes. I have decided to move forward not let their poor judgment affect me day to day. I have no control on what Art and company may do. I do have control on what I will do.