ART BELL ANNOUNCES HIS RETURN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or secondhand if he decides to post somewhere else first, like he did last week.
I don't give a damn WHERE he posts. This still America and he can post where he wishes without anyone's permission! The fact that he's posting about his return is paramount. everything else is irrelevant.

Reactions: Zoxo
I don't give a damn WHERE he posts. This still America and he can post where he wishes without anyone's permission! The fact that he's posting about his return is paramount. everything else is irrelevant.
I'm glad you don't care. I, on the other hand appreciate when he respects his audience at large and posts on FB, instead of bowing down to a certain hostile subset of his fans. And you're right about this being America, where we can ALL do as we damn well please. Like Art, I also don't need anyone's permission to do jack.

I'm glad you don't care. I, on the other hand appreciate when he respects his audience at large and posts on FB, instead of bowing down to a certain hostile subset of his fans. And you're right about this being America, where we can ALL do as we damn well please. Like Art, I also don't need anyone's permission to do jack.
Are you targeting me for some reason? I'm just very happy Art is back. I'm sorry if you have a problem with how he announces it. I simply don't.

Are you targeting me for some reason?
Targeting? I didn't know expressing my opinion when it differs from yours is "targeting". Was the word "targeting" revised in Webster's Dictionary? I must have missed the memo.

Once again, Art Bell evokes many reactions. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, for whatever their reasons. Some people are going to have a more cautious greeting to his return than others, and everyone will perceive his return differently. The proof will be in the pudding when Art returns in July.

Reactions: Ab_Original
Status
Not open for further replies.