ART BELL AND THE OTHER "FORUM"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard him on GZ a few times, too. Premier may have their hands into this as well. It seems his big "find" of the "underwater base" off the CA coast kind of made him a big deal. Not that there's been a bit of proof about that nor has there been further evidence presented to it being an alien base.
Honestly, if it wasn't for him being on Ground Zero, I wouldn't know Jimmy Church from Jimmy the grocery sacker. He should send Clyde a percentage of his Coast earnings.

Reactions: Lowman and Debi
Sorry for my prolonged absence...life got in the way. Let me give my faitrly unimportant opinion.

1. Jimmy may be what most think he is (Dishonest,self serving ect...)
2. The quality of his show degraded quickly after he did the Coast guest spot.
3. Art Bell acts like a petulant child sometimes
4. Art maybe great again and I'll keep a open mind and judge that if and when he returns.
5. I'm tired of hearing about his return until it happens.
6. The people on this forum are actually pretty awesome and I missed them and their opinions during my "Health stuff".
7. I feel stupid for having ever taken up for J Church.
8. I will not listen to Coast to Coast.
9. Clive is in another class from Jimmy.
10. I'm done on this topic but I'd like to share my opinions on some others if you will still let me.

Sorry for my prolonged absence...life got in the way. Let me give my faitrly unimportant opinion.

1. Jimmy may be what most think he is (Dishonest,self serving ect...)
2. The quality of his show degraded quickly after he did the Coast guest spot.
3. Art Bell acts like a petulant child sometimes
4. Art maybe great again and I'll keep a open mind and judge that if and when he returns.
5. I'm tired of hearing about his return until it happens.
6. The people on this forum are actually pretty awesome and I missed them and their opinions during my "Health stuff".
7. I feel stupid for having ever taken up for J Church.
8. I will not listen to Coast to Coast.
9. Clive is in another class from Jimmy.
10. I'm done on this topic but I'd like to share my opinions on some others if you will still let me.

Well of course we will! Good to see you, Lowman. Hope all is well.

Reactions: Lowman
Thanks Debi. I often spell your name wrong PLEASE don't take offense! I'm so glad to be back and have free time to share thoughts and ideas with you guys on this cool stuff!!!

Reactions: Debi
Not to worry on the name. lol We're all good. ;)
That's a very nice attitude, Bebhiey!
scared-emoticon-hiding-behind-couch.gif

Reactions: Seahunter
Status
Not open for further replies.