Are you...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Are you a procrastinator or a go-getter do it now kind of person? Be honest, and answer now! Don't put it off!

13315402_1472777719493823_6037193160335499526_n.png

I have two sides to me...something I want to do I'm all over it. If it's a must do, I'll do it. BUT, if it's something I hate doing and it CAN wait, it's gonna be on that "I'll do it later" list! How long it sits on that list is dependent upon what the deadline is...lol

Reactions: Grinchesbro
I have two sides to me...something I want to do I'm all over it. If it's a must do, I'll do it. BUT, if it's something I hate doing and it CAN wait, it's gonna be on that "I'll do it later" list! How long it sits on that list is dependent upon what the deadline is...lol
I claim your answer for myself also .That is how things work around here too.

My style exactly

Reactions: Debi
Interestingly, I have found that when one significantly lowers standards, and ignores SOP's, everything gets done !:)

Reactions: Debi