Are you....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

HOW MUCH OF A CONTROL FREAK ARE YOU?
ANY OCD ISSUES IN HOW SOMETHING IS DONE?
OR CAN YOU SIT BACK AND JUST LET IT "BE" WHEN SOMEONE ELSE DOES SOMETHING THAT IS NOT YOUR NORMAL WAY?
indexckit.jpg

Oh, that is definitely me!:blush: But I try to let some of the small things go, and if I feel like doing them over, I wait until a certain person can't see me do them. It is very hard, though.

Like, loading the dishwasher. I feel that the plates should go to the back on the lower shelf, and smaller dishes towards the front. And, I don't like putting plastic storage containers in there, nor the lids. Mr. Garnet puts those things in, and I take them out and wash them by hand. While he's at work, of course!

For years I was very much a Type A personality; a brute force, take charge kind of guy. At work it was the culture, being tactful and laid back in that environment were not positive qualities. I think I've throttled back to a degree, at least I can see I have.

I am very easy going. I will admit I don’t like change as far as where I find stuff but other than that I am a push over. I only get riled when defending my loved ones. I don’t care how something gets done as long as the mess gets cleaned up.

I am very easy going. I will admit I don’t like change as far as where I find stuff but other than that I am a push over. I only get riled when defending my loved ones. I don’t care how something gets done as long as the mess gets cleaned up.
Lynne, that's lovely. I wish I could be more like that.

Reactions: Lynne
For years I was very much a Type A personality; a brute force, take charge kind of guy. At work it was the culture, being tactful and laid back in that environment were not positive qualities. I think I've throttled back to a degree, at least I can see I have.
did you ever make someone cry by just doing what you considered "normal" behavior...lol. thats my first sign of scaling back from that lifestyle/work....when you go longer and longer without causing tears from various people your doing good and adapting properly...lol.... we need a sign that reads "Ive gone ____ days without offending anyone."...

Lynne, that's lovely. I wish I could be more like that.
No you just keep being you. This is what makes us all unique. Just work on keeping the stress down so you don’t have health issues lol.

• Love it
Reactions: RoseRed