Are you addicted to fast food?

Ok ....need your address right now ! hurry up ! text it to me , on my way !
lol.....I make this lemon curd pie that is my specialty. A lovely merangue on top toasted to just the perfect color. Homemade flakey crust. It's something I learned from my grandma who owned her own restaurant. It was her top seller!

Reactions: Naked Apple
BTW, the secret is using fresh eggs, not store bought!

Not in my world. I've seen it that way but don't like it at all. I've also had it made with Italian dressing, but not something I cared for.

Another recipe I've used for you vegans is cauliflower, broccoli, rice, mix in mushroom soup, sliced eggs on top, sprinkle with cheddar, add French fried onions to the top and bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. Even my non vegans will eat it as a main course.

I would have to make it without the mushroom soup , any ideas ? I would add that in my late teens at Edinburgh Uni someone who I shall not mention made soup with " Magic Mushrooms " and thought it was hilarious , I have never touched a mushroom since then !

I would have to make it without the mushroom soup , any ideas ? I would add that in my late teens at Edinburgh Uni someone who I shall not mention made soup with " Magic Mushrooms " and thought it was hilarious , I have never touched a mushroom since then !
Sure, you could use cheddar cheese soup. It would go quite nicely and I've subbed it in before when out of the other.

lol.....I make this lemon curd pie that is my specialty. A lovely merangue on top toasted to just the perfect color. Homemade flakey crust. It's something I learned from my grandma who owned her own restaurant. It was her top seller!

can you hear me barking .....let me in !!!

Sure, you could use cheddar cheese soup. It would go quite nicely and I've subbed it in before when out of the other.
Not sure about the cheddar cheese soup , never tried that before .