Are UFO's our Space Force?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Nuclear Activist Warns UFOs May Be Space Force Crafts Build With Secret Military Budgets | Mysterious Universe

Do you think the US Space Command and the proposed US Space Force have secret ‘black’ budgets that are designated for advanced technologies which could already be flying and are being spotted by civilians as UFOs? There’s a good chance that you do. Do you think those mysterious triangular crafts and snake-like UFOs might be some of them? Probably. Are you worried about these secret flying weapons and their potential to take us into (or even start) a space war? At this point, you most likely believe that too. Are you doing anything about it? While you’re still pondering your answer, Bruce Gagnon already is. He’s the co-founder of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space, a group promoting an annual Keep Space for Peace Week International Week of Protest to Stop the Militarization of Space. While a shorter name would help, it hasn’t stopped Gagnon from spreading the fears that the space wars may have already begun.

Full story at site.

What say you?

Reactions: Benway
You can’t even make a good acronym out of that! Words should be arranged so you can pronounce the abbreviation’s letters as a word like “NASA”.
HA! You have a point there. Although this guy is a bit of a stretch, I can't rule out we have something of our own flying around up there, but it's not all ours, IMO. We tend to see these things as black and white, all or nothing. How about a bit from column A and a choice from column B.

You can’t even make a good acronym out of that! Words should be arranged so you can pronounce the abbreviation’s letters as a word like “NASA”.
What are you talking about? 'Glo.N.A.W.N.P.I.S.' and 'Ke.S.P.W.In.W.O.P.S.M.O.S.' are wonderfully punchy. I'm sure that protest songs written around those acronyms will be sing-along classics as soon as somebody can think of some rhymes and come up with a tune in 7/16 time.

Reactions: Debi
What are you talking about? 'Glo.N.A.W.N.P.I.S.' and 'Ke.S.P.W.In.W.O.P.S.M.O.S.' are wonderfully punchy. I'm sure that protest songs written around those acronyms will be sing-along classics as soon as somebody can think of some rhymes and come up with a tune in 7/16 time.

Nice try Benway but now I can’t tell which parts to sing, which parts to spell, nor which to make guttural sounds for.

Reactions: Benway and Debi