Are ghosts attracted to certain people?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Are Ghosts Attracted to Certain People?

This article asks a very good question and one we have recently mentioned n a personal experience thread.

What are your feelings on this? Are some people beacons? Targets? More open? More gifted? Or a combo of all of those? What say you?

Reactions: Charleh
Are Ghosts Attracted to Certain People?

This article asks a very good question and one we have recently mentioned n a personal experience thread.

What are your feelings on this? Are some people beacons? Targets? More open? More gifted? Or a combo of all of those? What say you?
Why wouldn't it be the case? We know that mosquitoes are attracted to certain people. People attract certain types of other people. Animals like some people over others. So why not spirits. But, I also think there's something to making yourself visible to nonhuman entities. I've enjoyed a relatively quiet decade as far as it goes, whether because I haven't noticed much in the ways of goings-on around me, or because I haven't done anything to be noticed.

Interesting that this would come up. I spent some quality time searching the attic last night after hearing sounds (an old-school phone ringing). I'm not ready to declare a paranormal cause, as this will not be the first time I've been up there investigating a noise that doesn't belong, but this time around I will be climbing up into the upper areas and making a detailed search to ensure nobody is up there. I sealed the only door out last night.

I have a monstrous attic, one level below for storage, and a level above that's a few feet of blown insulation. Someone could easily live up there without being noticed, if they were careful. Lord knows I've read enough stories about it happening.

Why wouldn't it be the case? We know that mosquitoes are attracted to certain people. People attract certain types of other people. Animals like some people over others. So why not spirits. But, I also think there's something to making yourself visible to nonhuman entities. I've enjoyed a relatively quiet decade as far as it goes, whether because I haven't noticed much in the ways of goings-on around me, or because I haven't done anything to be noticed.

Interesting that this would come up. I spent some quality time searching the attic last night after hearing sounds (an old-school phone ringing). I'm not ready to declare a paranormal cause, as this will not be the first time I've been up there investigating a noise that doesn't belong, but this time around I will be climbing up into the upper areas and making a detailed search to ensure nobody is up there. I sealed the only door out last night.

I have a monstrous attic, one level below for storage, and a level above that's a few feet of blown insulation. Someone could easily live up there without being noticed, if they were careful. Lord knows I've read enough stories about it happening.
Interesting. Do keep us posted on that, Ronin. And do be careful!

I believe being open is all its about.I don't think its a gift as animals are way more in tune than most people.I think everyone has the ability to experience the paranormal if they let down the walls that have been put up for a lot of us as kids.I think you may be targeted by evil stuff if you act out and embrace it,as you will be rewarded for embracing the good and positive things.Just my opinion.Cheers.

Interesting. Do keep us posted on that, Ronin. And do be careful!
I’ll do it Saturday, and make the boy help. It’s like I said in someone else’s thread: it’s a case where a paranormal explanation would be better than a mundane one.

Reactions: Debi
I think ghosts are attracted to certain people and some just want you out of their space. Earth bound spirits may be attached to things, places or people. I think they choose not to move on for their own reasons and that can effect the living. Just my opinion on this.