Apports and Materializations

A great topic and one that I am interested in because I have lived with these events throughout my life. The book however is poorly written in my opinion. I have only read half and it doesn't flow well. He uses a lot of excerpts from other sources, which is good to make his points, however it doesn't read easy. I think there is just so little information on this topic he struggled to have enough to make a book. Debi, I know you have read this one, what did you think? I am struggling with reading it. Still, this is a very interesting topic and goes right to the nature of our reality.

A great topic and one that I am interested in because I have lived with these events throughout my life. The book however is poorly written in my opinion. I have only read half and it doesn't flow well. He uses a lot of excerpts from other sources, which is good to make his points, however it doesn't read easy. I think there is just so little information on this topic he struggled to have enough to make a book. Debi, I know you have read this one, what did you think? I am struggling with reading it. Still, this is a very interesting topic and goes right to the nature of our reality.
I struggled with it as well, Lynne. I'm still looking for something that covers the topic without all the excerpts and sourcing that this guy used.

I'm with you on going to the nature of our reality. I know we are both on the same page with our theories. If I find something else, I'll be sure and share it with you.

Reactions: Lynne