Anyone recorded their sleep? With camera. Share any stories.

I would be more apt if I thought that something was in my house to ask it to leave first. Maybe demand it to leave if it persisted. I'm not sure I would want to see it on video.

Reactions: Lynne
Do you really want to know lol. I’d freak if I saw something and had to live there knowing it.
I probably don't really, that's why leaving cameras rolling when I'm not there maybe a better idea. I've seen something like strobe lights flashing in the hallway with no explanation, the door across the hallway opened and closed with no one else but me (could have dreamed that one up), I've heard something call me by name not once but twice, had the hair stand up on the back of my neck and could pin point exactly where whatever it is or was in my home. I stopped dead in my tracks when I was walking into the kitchen because I knew it was there. And my brother could feel it also. I can fill anyone in that wants to know here or in chat later this week. I want to take a look at that.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I probably don't really, that's why leaving cameras rolling when I'm not there maybe a better idea. I've seen something like strobe lights flashing in the hallway with no explanation, the door across the hallway opened and closed with no one else but me (could have dreamed that one up), I've heard something call me by name not once but twice, had the hair stand up on the back of my neck and could pin point exactly where whatever it is or was in my home. I stopped dead in my tracks when I was walking into the kitchen because I knew it was there. And my brother could feel it also. I can fill anyone in that wants to know here or in chat later this week. I want to take a look at that.
Outlaw, feel free to start a thread in this section on what's been happening. I think we'd find it interesting! Having the facts in one static area makes it easier to discuss when we are on the faster moving live chat thread.

Reactions: Lynne
Outlaw, feel free to start a thread in this section on what's been happening. I think we'd find it interesting! Having the facts in one static area makes it easier to discuss when we are on the faster moving live chat thread.
Will do.

Reactions: Debi