Anyone recorded their sleep? With camera. Share any stories.

I always go with my gut feeling or inner voice now,I've learnt it is always right.I doubt you will pick up anything on a camera,if you are open,sensitive you learn that your feelings are more of a confirmation of things as long as you don't become paranoid or obsessed and cause problems.The other thing is it may be an outside entity or force causing your trouble sleeping,listen to yourself for the most likely cause.

Reactions: Lynne
No, it’s often difficult enough for me to listen to myself talk (on recordings) without falling asleep at some point. I don’t think I could stand to watch a recording of myself sleeping.

Picasso B, Hi. As others have said, careful you may open up a can of worms. If this is an entity trying to influence you, any attention paid to it feeds off your energy - and may want more. Attention equals energy. High emotion equals lots of energy.

My two cents is don't do it. And odds are you are just probably having a reoccurring' funny' thought. Totally normal.

If you decide to go ahead and video yourself sleeping, approach it in a very cold and analytical manner. Detach yourself from what you are watching .Don't give it too much time or emotion. Tiny bites.

And welcome aboard PicassoB !

Reactions: garnetsilver
I've never thought of it before. Given that my place has a sketchy history, I might be willing to give it a go. Or at least set up cameras in the hallway at night or when I'm at work and see if I can't catch anything in action.

I've never thought of it before. Given that my place has a sketchy history, I might be willing to give it a go. Or at least set up cameras in the hallway at night or when I'm at work and see if I can't catch anything in action.
Do you really want to know lol. I’d freak if I saw something and had to live there knowing it.

Reactions: 7Critter