Anyone had an abduction experience on here?

Dark_NightOwl21

Reaction score
I'm curious because I had a POSSIBLE experience within this category once when I was a child. So I'm wondering if anyone else has had one. Also not a sleep paralysis one please. Thank you.

Reactions: Black Cloud
Thank goodness no. But I did see a classic disc in 1991 with another person in the car in daytime. We both saw it. I dont believe in mistakes for the most part but IMO for some unknown reason they were looking at us. Maybe our genes or our relatives from the future?I have known others who have had abduction experiences.

Thank goodness no. But I did see a classic disc in 1991 with another person in the car in daytime. We both saw it. I dont believe in mistakes for the most part but IMO for some unknown reason they were looking at us. Maybe our genes or our relatives from the future?I have known others who have had abduction experiences.
My only experience with UFOs and "aliens" is in relation to the topic.

Well there's MANY theories, from interdimensional beings, to sleep paralysis, to spirits, to demon's, to aliens. So I'll be interested to see if there's EVER any proof.

No, but I did have a freaky experience driving my first car with my brother as passenger.
As an electronics engineer he was always interested in large electrical structures, and when we were on our way somewhere he asked me to divert to have a look at a building in the distance that wasn't on our map.

There was a large power line to it, high fences and a lovely road, but the closer we got to it the stranger it got. The public road went past it about 20 feet away and we slowed down so he could have a look, but at that moment the car headlights started flashing, the indicators, wipers started going and the engine sounded like it was about to conk out - so I put my foot down to get away from the place.
Unfortunately the very good road was a dead end, so I had to turn around and go back past it - this time faster.

Although the road was marked on the map, the installation wasn't.
It was purely high EMF from it that was inducing a current in the relays enough to make them buzz, open and close - but that was at a distance of 30+ feet from whatever was inside that building. I wouldn't want to work there!

Reactions: Dark_NightOwl21