News Anyone affected by Mercury Retrograde?

I thought perhaps I was going to escape this round with "only" the loss of one of my laptops. "Not so fast!", said Mercury Retro!

Over the weekend my old iPhone 3G, which I was using as a sometime iPod, went belly up on me. No great loss, but still not desirable. Then this morning I sat down at my work desktop and logged into my remote... or at least I tried to. I typed in my user name and password, but nothing happened. I changed the batteries in the keyboard, still nothing appeared on screen when I typed. It's a bluetooth keyboard, so I attempted to pair it with another PC. No luck, nothing else detects it, which means one dead keyboard. So, thanks for that, retro! I'm using an old corded keyboard on it for now, but my new bluetooth one should be here tomorrow.

I really hope that's the end of everything retro related!
Dang, Surge! It got you again! I was sooo hoping this one wouldn't get ya again! (You don't even WANT to know about mine....:rolleyes:)

Reactions: surge
I thought perhaps I was going to escape this round with "only" the loss of one of my laptops. "Not so fast!", said Mercury Retro!

Over the weekend my old iPhone 3G, which I was using as a sometime iPod, went belly up on me. No great loss, but still not desirable. Then this morning I sat down at my work desktop and logged into my remote... or at least I tried to. I typed in my user name and password, but nothing happened. I changed the batteries in the keyboard, still nothing appeared on screen when I typed. It's a bluetooth keyboard, so I attempted to pair it with another PC. No luck, nothing else detects it, which means one dead keyboard. So, thanks for that, retro! I'm using an old corded keyboard on it for now, but my new bluetooth one should be here tomorrow.

I really hope that's the end of everything retro related!

Note how I have been absent much of this time. Keeping a low profile. I feel it is coming to an end. Last night I went shopping for a few items. The total on the receipt was $11.11. A little later I checked my phone and it was 11:11.
Ah yes, the universe and I are in sync.

Reactions: surge and Debi
Note how I have been absent much of this time. Keeping a low profile. I feel it is coming to an end. Last night I went shopping for a few items. The total on the receipt was $11.11. A little later I checked my phone and it was 11:11.
Ah yes, the universe and I are in sync.
Well, the universe and I have been goin' at it! lol Glad to see you, amused! And I'm sooo glad it's starting to settle down out there!

Reactions: amused1 and surge