Angry Chickens Attack!

Chickens I can handle...Geese I run from!!! Those things are mean and will batter you with their wings while biting and pecking you as they chase you! I had a rooster jump me one time. We had him for dinner on Sunday!!!

I agree with the goose thing. They are super agressive if threatened and cant get away. They have little claws or nails on their webbed feet I believe. I have never been around chickens other than grandma doing the chicken before dinner thing. I dont mean the funky chicken either.

Kinda gives new meaning to 'Angry Birds' now, doesn't it? It was probably an 'Eat more Beef' protest that got a little out of hand :p but I had a good laugh at the article.

Reactions: ozentity
I agree with the goose thing. They are super agressive if threatened and cant get away. They have little claws or nails on their webbed feet I believe. I have never been around chickens other than grandma doing the chicken before dinner thing. I dont mean the funky chicken either.
they carry teeny tiny switch-blades that they hide under their wing

dance isn't as strange as her accent

Reactions: Walking Goose