Ancient city holds secrets

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Anunnaki Structures: 200,000-year-old Ancient City Discovered in South Africa

In 1849, British archeologist, Austin Henry Layard discovered 22,000 clay tablets in the Ancient Sumerian city of Nineveh, in an area now known as Iraq. The tablets contain cuneiform script and are one of the earliest known writing systems, created by the Sumerians 6,000 years ago.

In 1976, a man named Zecharia Sitchin published his personal translations of the Sumerian texts in a series of books called “The Earth Chronicles.“ According to Sitchin, the clay tablets describe an alien race known as the Anunnaki, who came to Earth to mine gold. Sitchin claimed extraterrestrial visited earth in the past because their home-planet needed gold to survive.. But that they also tampered with the genetics of humans when they came here.

There are many theories about the Anunnaki that could fill several volumes of books. Question is.. If the ancient Anunnaki really did exist, wouldn’t there be tangible evidence of their legacy on Earth?

Well, in 2005 a man named Johan Heine discovered an ancient city in Africa that could prove to be the missing link to the Anunnaki. Located around 150 km west of the port of Maputo, in South Africa, researchers have found the remains of a vast metropolis that measures, according to initial surveys, a staggering 1,500 square kilometers.

This ancient metropolis is, according to many, part of an even larger complex that encompasses an even greater area of 10,000 square kilometers, but the most fascinating detail about it is its age: It is believed to be between 160,000 and 200,000 years old! Curiously, near these ancient metropolises the presence of ancient gold mines indicates the presence of an advanced civilization that was able to extract gold, in 200,000 BC.

OPEN LINK FOR LOTS OF PICS AND FULL STORY!

Reactions: 7Critter
Good read, those structure are crazy big, could not imagine building those one rock at a time.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
Good read, those structure are crazy big, could not imagine building those one rock at a time.
Agree, Derek, good read, good post Debi. I believe that there was a TV show, perhaps by this Author, describing these findings.

Reactions: Debi
I went to the site and viewed the pics. The structures appear to be of simple construction of piled rock. Could it just be a the remains of regular people. I wonder why they think it was an advanced race of beings.