Amazon Creature

Wow You can even hear the guy say at the end, "looks like 20 of em". There is also a short glimpse of a part of the body which looked snake like. The front part reminded me of the picture we had on here some time back of a sea creature that had a head like a dragon, anyone remember? This was incredible whatever it was.

Reactions: crux and Paulm
I don't understand how those things are splashing water up like that as they move. There are manatees and dolphins in the Amazon as well as large fish species, but I've never seen any animal splash water up like that while remaining completely under the surface.

I don't understand how those things are splashing water up like that as they move. There are manatees and dolphins in the Amazon as well as large fish species, but I've never seen any animal splash water up like that while remaining completely under the surface.

manatees being panicked

They do have have large ray/skates there.

Did it say what part of the amazon? This is a huge and largely unexplored place. They just found a new type of anaconda that's bigger than the 1s we already know about. Then all the big fish they got.
Honestly I'm not sure how far Pablo Escobars hippos have spread to? I think there is atleast 150-200 atleast alive and well in Colombia. So they could be in the amazon river.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm