Amazing Giant Star-Like Object in New Mexico!

TimeBandit

Reaction score
I woke up suddenly on the morning of 9-19-2015 at about 5:30 in the morning. It was still Dark outside. I looked out my window and saw an enormous super bright object low in the Eastern sky. I ran outside to get a better look at it. Once outside it was clear to me that something out of the ordinary was going on. I rushed back inside and woke up my wife. On the way back outside I grabbed my camera and started filming this giant bright light. The video doesn't always do the object justice. With the naked eye you could see it was somewhere between one eighth, to one quarter the size of a full moon. I know it wasn't the moon because the moon is crescent right now and doesn't come up until later in the day. It was five or six times larger than I have ever seen Venus at it's biggest size in the sky. With the naked eye we could also see super bright shafts of light arrayed all around it. This effect didn't show up in the video. The thing in the sky appears to pulsate and sometimes seemed to change shape slightly. Please let me know if you see anything like this. If you do, document it and share it. Could this be part of the Nibiru system? Please watch on YouTube in HD for the best viewing experience...

Reactions: Derek and 7Critter
I woke up suddenly on the morning of 9-19-2015 at about 5:30 in the morning. It was still Dark outside. I looked out my window and saw an enormous super bright object low in the Eastern sky. I ran outside to get a better look at it. Once outside it was clear to me that something out of the ordinary was going on. I rushed back inside and woke up my wife. On the way back outside I grabbed my camera and started filming this giant bright light. The video doesn't always do the object justice. With the naked eye you could see it was somewhere between one eighth, to one quarter the size of a full moon. I know it wasn't the moon because the moon is crescent right now and doesn't come up until later in the day. It was five or six times larger than I have ever seen Venus at it's biggest size in the sky. With the naked eye we could also see super bright shafts of light arrayed all around it. This effect didn't show up in the video. The thing in the sky appears to pulsate and sometimes seemed to change shape slightly. Please let me know if you see anything like this. If you do, document it and share it. Could this be part of the Nibiru system? Please watch on YouTube in HD for the best viewing experience...

Compare this, TimeBandit....eerily similar...

http://midnightfans.com/threads/another-ufo-video-over-ny.5626/

Contact nearest airfields and provide best information ou have on date, time,size, distance direction. Also, see if you have any local telescope clubs or lanetariums. Watching your video it is impossible for me to get a feel for the size of the object as there is no known reference point.
If you see something like this again, take any object from your pocket and hold it next to the object at full arm's length. With known information of your armlength and the reference object (keys, coin, pen, pencil) size, some calcuclations can be derived making assumptions about various distances.

Reactions: Debi
Contact nearest airfields and provide best information ou have on date, time,size, distance direction. Also, see if you have any local telescope clubs or lanetariums. Watching your video it is impossible for me to get a feel for the size of the object as there is no known reference point.
If you see something like this again, take any object from your pocket and hold it next to the object at full arm's length. With known information of your armlength and the reference object (keys, coin, pen, pencil) size, some calcuclations can be derived making assumptions about various distances.

If I held a dry pinto bean at arm's length pointed at the sky, That's about the size of the object I saw.

Reactions: DoTell and Debi
If I held a dry pinto bean at arm's length pointed at the sky, That's about the size of the object I saw.
Good. with a few calculations you can estimaae the object's size at vatious distances. Your results may indicate the more probable size and distance.

Well I'm starting to think what I saw in the video is just Venus. Feeling kinda dumb. It was just so damn big and bright.

Reactions: DoTell
Well I'm starting to think what I saw in the video is just Venus. Feeling kinda dumb. It was just so damn big and bright.
No need to feel dumb. There are any number of apps and sites to find star maps. This is an excellent time of year to take a look at the sky whn the clouds are clear.
BTW: Blood Moon this weekend may be another great place to start. There re live webcasts online if you are weathered out.

"Well I'm starting to think what I saw in the video is just Venus. Feeling kinda dumb. It was just so damn big and bright."

The more I think about it, the more I believe it could have not just been Venus...It doesn't matter what cell phone astronomy app someone may come up with, or what any armchair astronomer says. I saw this thing after waking up abruptly having been dreaming about it. With a sense of urgency and saw it outside my window. I felt a sense of urgency like never before. I will not bow to skeptics and rule it as something ordinary. I had clear foreknowledge of it ( my dream) . and Had an overwhelming feeling.

This is most definitely something unusual...

Last edited:
"Well I'm starting to think what I saw in the video is just Venus. Feeling kinda dumb. It was just so damn big and bright."

The more I think about it, the more I believe it could have not just been Venus...It doesn't matter what cell phone astronomy app someone may come up with, or what any armchair astronomer says. I saw this thing after waking up abruptly having been dreaming about it. With a sense of urgency and saw it outside my window. I felt a sense of urgency like never before. I will not bow to skeptics and rule it as something ordinary. I had clear foreknowledge of it ( my dream) . and Had an overwhelming feeling.

This is most definitely something unusual...
I once saw a triangle UFO...the experience is seared into my memory. People tried to explain it away, but I KNOW what I saw. Stand by what you know, TimeBandit.

Reactions: TimeBandit