Alternative Medicine

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Some nights on the forum, we all complain about our aches and pains of the day. Which got me to thinking....does anyone use any alternative medicine interventions? Herbs? Supplements? Art's Lumen device? Essential oils? Carnivora? How about the infamous Turmeric? :)

Used either to treat or prevent, does anything work for you? Tell me about your success or failures with these things!

Some nights on the forum, we all complain about our aches and pains of the day. Which got me to thinking....does anyone use any alternative medicine interventions? Herbs? Supplements? Art's Lumen device? Essential oils? Carnivora? How about the infamous Turmeric? :)

Used either to treat or prevent, does anything work for you? Tell me about your success or failures with these things!
Good topic. I do not use any alternative medicines. My wife worked for an alternative medicine doctor. He is an MD, now retired. He believed in supplements like vitamins and such. He would analyze a person for diet, deficiencies and heavy metals and prescribe supplements and chelation therapy (if necessary). He found that some children were very sensitive to the environment.

Reactions: Debi
Good topic. I do not use any alternative medicines. My wife worked for an alternative medicine doctor. He is an MD, now retired. He believed in supplements like vitamins and such. He would analyze a person for diet, deficiencies and heavy metals and prescribe supplements and chelation therapy (if necessary). He found that some children were very sensitive to the environment.
I've actually worked with herbs before and dabbled with essential oils. I've heard a LOT about kids being super sensitive to the environment these days. I just wonder how much of that is GMO related and Monsanto's Round-up?

Reactions: Grinchesbro
Herbs reiki supplements oils. Best results..oils