Alien Probe Theory

Is Oumuamua a solar sail?

The Overlord Effect

OK, Duke. I've been jumping up and down in the science section about this since Friday! lol This all goes together and I am rather worked up over the whole deal. It appears the truth really is out there! :)

I read everything you post, but there are certain sources I discount immediately. Included in that group are the less than reputable UK tabloids and Scott Waring. While I will read your post, I seldom read the link if it's from one of those sources. In the case of the article you posted in the science thread on this topic, it was one of the Brit tabloids that was linked.

I read everything you post, but there are certain sources I discount immediately. Included in that group are the less than reputable UK tabloids and Scott Waring. While I will read your post, I seldom read the link if it's from one of those sources. In the case of the article you posted in the science thread on this topic, it was one of the Brit tabloids that was linked.
The main article is actually a monologue by Clyde Lewis, Duke, who uses a lot of sources, all different. Sometimes I may link something here through a source that's iffy because I can lift the video easier from that source than another source. I do try to go with the better sources when I can. Case in point, the Mufon video was easier to grab from Waring's site than the original source site.

The main article is actually a monologue by Clyde Lewis, Duke, who uses a lot of sources, all different. Sometimes I may link something here through a source that's iffy because I can lift the video easier from that source than another source. I do try to go with the better sources when I can. Case in point, the Mufon video was easier to grab from Waring's site than the original source site.

Didn't see Lewis referenced, looked like it was a straight "Mail" article. In any event, no slight was intended toward you or what you post.

Didn't see Lewis referenced, looked like it was a straight "Mail" article. In any event, no slight was intended toward you or what you post.
Did not take it as a slight at all. Just explaining my weird process here...lol :D

Reactions: Duke