Alien Praying Mantis Encounter

Ever since I stood transfixed by a very large praying mantis, I have felt very uncomfortable around them. I don't even like seeing pictures.
Wow Garnet, you had an experience with one of these beings? Do you feel comfortable telling us about it, if not forgive me for prying. I get so mad at these abduction scenarios and that these beings think this is ok to do to us without our consent.

The first person I ever heard talk about a mantis encounter was a caller to C2C when Bell was still hosting. The guy claimed he was having some type of OBE and found himself floating in space. In front of him was a huge image of a mantis head, and there was some telepathic communication between them. He believed it was God.

I remember thinking, "Wonder where I can get a six pack of whatever he was on?"

Last edited:
The first prrson I ever heard anyone talk about a mantis encounter was a caller to C2C when Bell was still hosting. The guy claimed he was having some type of OBE and found himself floating in space. In front of him was a huge image of a mantis head, and there was some telepathic communication between them. He believed it was God.

I remember thinking, "Wonder where I can get a six pack of whatever he was on."
I think I remember that show! He had some humdingers on for sure. Who knows, maybe one day we will find out they weren't crazy lol.

Reactions: garnetsilver
The first prrson I ever heard anyone talk about a mantis encounter was a caller to C2C when Bell was still hosting. The guy claimed he was having some type of OBE and found himself floating in space. In front of him was a huge image of a mantis head, and there was some telepathic communication between them. He believed it was God.

I remember thinking, "Wonder where I can get a six pack of whatever he was on."
There was also David Jacobs, who claimed that the praying mantis aliens were in charge of the hybrid program.

Wow Garnet, you had an experience with one of these beings? Do you feel comfortable telling us about it, if not forgive me for prying. I get so mad at these abduction scenarios and that these beings think this is ok to do to us without our consent.
I couldn't say for sure, but I seem to remember sharing about it on here, years ago. My family was staying at a hotel near the Jersey shore and I had gone into our unit to grab a towel. When I came back out, I realized that I had left the door open so I started back. that was when I saw a huge mantis perched on the door. In order to shut the door, I would have had to pass very close to it. I felt as if I couldn't move, and am not sure how long I stood there holding the towel and longing to just run away from it. At one point I realized that it had just vanished. The Mantis has always terrified me, from the time I first saw one when I was about six.

I am not saying it was a Mantis being that I saw, only that I was petrified from fear and couldn't move from the spot.

I couldn't say for sure, but I seem to remember sharing about it on here, years ago. My family was staying at a hotel near the Jersey shore and I had gone into our unit to grab a towel. When I came back out, I realized that I had left the door open so I started back. that was when I saw a huge mantis perched on the door. In order to shut the door, I would have had to pass very close to it. I felt as if I couldn't move, and am not sure how long I stood there holding the towel and longing to just run away from it. At one point I realized that it had just vanished. The Mantis has always terrified me, from the time I first saw one when I was about six.

I am not saying it was a Mantis being that I saw, only that I was petrified from fear and couldn't move from the spot.
Thanks for sharing that, it may help others who have seen them. That surely was something out of this world.

Reactions: garnetsilver