Alien Genes found in humans

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Alien Genes: Scientists discover that parts of our DNA do not come from our ancestors | Ancient Code

A research has shown that mankind has, what appear to be ‘alien genes’, that were not passed to our species by any known human ancestor in the distant past, proposing that mankind acquired these genes in the distant past when different organisms (microorganisms) cohabited the same environment. This finding challenges the paradigm of animal evolution based on genes passed only through direct ancestral lines.
The study has been published in the scientific open access journal Genome Biology and focuses on the horizontal gene transfer —between people of the same temporarily environment.

The authors of the study firmly challenge conventional views of evolution based solely on genes transmitted through ancestral lines (vertically), suggesting that, at least in some lineages, the process is still ongoing.

In the new study, scientists were able to confirm as many as seventeen previously reported genes which are believed to have been acquired by horizontal gene transfer while identifying and additional 128 ‘Alien Genes’ that have not been seen previously.

interestingly in another study, Dr. Eugene M. McCarthy believes Homo sapiens are the result of a hybridization. Dr. McCarthy claims that while humans have numerous similarities with primates, we also have a large number of distinguishing characteristics which are not found in any other primates.

This revolutionary theory changes many things in the scientific community as it urges scholars to look at the origins of life in a completely different way.

In interesting statements, Nobel Prize winning DNA researcher Francis Crick believed that such an intricate and elaborate system (DNA) could not be the result of the process of evolution and that something ‘else’ was behind it all. Crick believed life on Earth was seeded by ‘directed panspermia’. Crick’s revolutionary and controversial theory states that an alien race facing doom wanted to preserve the essence of life and their species and decided to send it to Earth via some sort of spaceship. It is believed that ‘life’ came to Earth via a spaceship and not via a meteor since a ‘space rock’ would be too exposed to radiation for a long period of time, so it is very unlikely that life on Earth began thanks to a space rock crashing into the planet.

Full story at site
__________________________________________________________________________________

So, do you think we are products of directed panspermia? Thoughts?

Reactions: Mokey
I don't know. There are some really compelling arguments.

Vertical gene transfer, horizontal gene transfer; it reads complicated to me. I prefer wrangler jeans myself.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I'm with Christie, too complicated