Alien Base in the Mojave?

I listened for 30 min. Couldn’t listen any more. She may be for real but I have my doubts. First off she admits to having mental problems right out the gate and said she felt she had to resign her position. She is situated in this video as the center of attention decorating her wheelchair as if in a thrown. This reeks of a mental problem. Now forgive me if I’m wrong but I just couldn’t get past that gut feeling. Also I would think that if aliens wanted to give us an important message they would talk to the president or someone else’s who’s word would be taken seriously. This really had a creepy feel to it. What do you all think. If you make it through the whole hour and a half let me know if im wrong.

Reactions: Paintman
I listened for 30 min. Couldn’t listen any more. She may be for real but I have my doubts. First off she admits to having mental problems right out the gate and said she felt she had to resign her position. She is situated in this video as the center of attention decorating her wheelchair as if in a thrown. This reeks of a mental problem. Now forgive me if I’m wrong but I just couldn’t get past that gut feeling. Also I would think that if aliens wanted to give us an important message they would talk to the president or someone else’s who’s word would be taken seriously. This really had a creepy feel to it. What do you all think. If you make it through the whole hour and a half let me know if im wrong.
I wondered about that chair cover myself. I just figured she had a flair for decorating.

Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
I wondered about that chair cover myself. I just figured she had a flair for decorating.
I saw it as setting herself in a position of authority and attention seeking. Of course I could be misjudging a really well meaning person. I just couldn’t make it past the 30 min mark. When she said she was having mental problems it put me on alert.

Reactions: Paulm and Duke
This reminded me of the lady who was on Art’s show many years ago, who said she was getting downloads into her brain from the people feom Zeda Riticuli. She predicted devastating earth events and many other things that never happened. She really believed it however and even moved to a state she felt was supposed to be a safe place. There are many out there with delusions.

Reactions: Paintman and Duke
She admits she worked for the Defence Intelligence Agency as an intelligence officer and "was trained in information operations and information warfare."

"Information warfare" means propaganda and other forms of social manipulations intended to disrupt and destabilize populations. In other words, by her own admission, she is a government-trained professional liar and manipulator.

Whether we think grandstanders like this are professional liars or just bats**t crazy, they can show we're wrong by simply successfully proving/doing whatever they claim. This lady says she will introduce a scientist and an astronaut to "higher beings" at a secret underground base before the end of 2021. That gives her about 4.5 months to make good. Who knows, she might trot out Neil deGrasse Tyson and Buzz Aldrin with a Reptilian in a jumpsuit? :cool:

Nanu.jpg

"Nanu-nanu"