Ads too taboo for today's standards

enhanced-18988-1414418886-7.jpg
During the incident with the accidental green hair, I think I thought of doing just that.....

Reactions: Seahunter
Here's my answer to this type of feminine bashing... Maybe women should get tough and not take this crap and make a choice to enforce population control. If women chose what men can breed then maybe we as women can limit the male population to a manageable level.. If it weren't for women giving birth, you men wouldn't be born!

Reactions: Debi
Here's my answer to this type of feminine bashing... Maybe women should get tough and not take this crap and make a choice to enforce population control. If women chose what men can breed then maybe we as women can limit the male population to a manageable level.. If it weren't for women giving birth, you men wouldn't be born!
Well, Raingirl, first off, good to see you!

These are all old adds that we of the woman's movement managed to banish years ago. It's good to know we can laugh at the insanity of them now since we did our work back then to get the mind set changed.

Well, Raingirl, first off, good to see you!

These are all old adds that we of the woman's movement managed to banish years ago. It's good to know we can laugh at the insanity of them now since we did our work back then to get the mind set changed.

Hello Debi: Yeah I know those ads are old, but that does not mean it still does not exist. There is still too much of this dysfunctional nonsense going on between the sexes that it drives me nuts. LoL