Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
15590294_745974758889588_1254586727859280624_n.jpg

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A SEANCE?
WHAT WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE?

Nyet.*
Tipped a table.
Never again. Entity tapped out it's name was Jesus. Sorry, Jesus doesn't do parlor tricks.
* Learning to habla new lingo.

Reactions: Debi
Nyet.*
Tipped a table.
Never again. Entity tapped out it's name was Jesus. Sorry, Jesus doesn't do parlor tricks.
* Learning to habla new lingo.
I'd have fainted

No i'd decline. Things can and do follow you home. It would be exciting but I'd have to resist. Too risky

I'd have fainted
I was surprised, not really shocked. My Mom had done it as a kid, and was there, along w/ an MD (in case I did faint :)) and PhD psychologist (In case I went catatonic :)) two MA super-nurses (In case I needed actual care :)) and me and another lady we were students. It was a big heavy wooden kitchen table that seated six.
No strings attached. Cool thing, I now live in the neighborhood were we did it. Still looking for the house.....

I've been to several over the years. I do think, in at least 2 cases, something was channeled. There was simply no way they could have had the info they gave. In the ones I attended, I was sure to put up protection before we began, and also made sure any connections were closed at the end. No adverse affects on anyone afterward.

Reactions: Paintman
I've been to several over the years. I do think, in at least 2 cases, something was channeled. There was simply no way they could have had the info they gave. In the ones I attended, I was sure to put up protection before we began, and also made sure any connections were closed at the end. No adverse affects on anyone afterward.
You did it the proper way. Most don't know or care. Then they unleash all kinds of crazy stuff.

Heck ya I'd go! I used to hold them with my friends! We thought a few times we may have connected with something but it was iffy. Fun though.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi