A vivid dream and experience.

Fantasio Inferno

Reaction score
A few months ago I had another one of my most vivid dreams. It started like this, me working on my projects and stuff I had to get done. Everything was grey and black, or white. No colors. Not even my friends or family around. Only one person with me, which I don’t know, but appears frequently in my dreams. We were supposed to be coworkers in this dream, or partners for a mission. We were working on finding a person in this grey neighborhood who seemed responsible for many tragical things happening in that town. (No i hadnt watched or read anything like horror on that day).

Either way, the dream was filled with anxiety, me trying to find my family in this grey and black space, while gathering information about this person. After a lot of spying around, the murderer and what it seemed to be his assistants had found me out. They had come to get me, and I remember a lot of chasing, everything was going very fast, I felt weak, scared. At some point while running, I heard a gunshot. And I thought that i was done for. But nothing had happened to me.

I looked back, and saw my partner on the ground. I ran up to them quickly, but they only told me to run away while i still had time. That moment all the colors came back to life. The world stopped spinning and going fast, and i could hear a beautiful classic guitar melody everywhere around us. Ive never heard a more beautiful melody before. My partner smiled at me and told me to save myself, i was crying so hard, and i refused to leave. I stayed by their side. I didnt care about the murderer, i just wanted to save my partner. The whole scenery and emotions felt very real. The last thing that happened was them telling me to leave, and me saying i dont want to leave without them because id rather die with them by their side. And it ended.

While all this was happening i could also see flashes of images of orange lilies in the dream, and the background was the space and the stars. Orange lilies along with yellow and pink ones. I felt peace, i felt sad, but also something i cant exactly remember or describe. Perhaps guilt? I woke up in this world, and the melody of the guitar hadnt stopped even after i was half awake, and even when i was finally fully awake, I could hear it clearly. It felt so calming. I still kind of remember how it went. I hold this dream very dearly, i dont know, even if it was most full of fear, I felt wonderful emotions as well. Just something I felt I wanted to share.

Reactions: Debi
Thank you for sharing, Fantasio. Dreams...sometimes they affect us deeply in the waking life. I've had many that have.

Reactions: Fantasio Inferno
I think it would be wonderful to die at the same time with the one you love. I know it sounds morbid but imagine ascending to heaven arm in arm with your sweetheart.

I think I’ve said this to you before inferno. Take control of your dreams by laughing at evil. Give it a try.

I think it would be wonderful to die at the same time with the one you love. I know it sounds morbid but imagine ascending to heaven arm in arm with your sweetheart.

I think I’ve said this to you before inferno. Take control of your dreams by laughing at evil. Give it a try.
Yes, I tried laughing at evil many times, and to be honest it worked quite well. But this dream felt like it had a deeper meaning behind all that anxiety and running, i wish i could explain, i wish many could feel the same thing i did at the very end. The colors, the music, the face of someone you feel so connected with you couldnt imagine living without them. Its like all the things that make your soul feel at home altogether. It wasnt really evil, it was very emotional in some way. I wish i could explain.

When these things happen it is so deeply personal that really no one can interpret but you. If you think on it your instincts will probably tell you the meaning. I do have one question tho. You mention being with your partner but use the plural tense them? Was there others there ? You mention not wanting to leave “them”? It may just be a typo but I was curious.

Thanks for sharing something so intensely personal.

When these things happen it is so deeply personal that really no one can interpret but you. If you think on it your instincts will probably tell you the meaning. I do have one question tho. You mention being with your partner but use the plural tense them? Was there others there ? You mention not wanting to leave “them”? It may just be a typo but I was curious.

Thanks for sharing something so intensely personal.
Oh, sorry, that must had been a typo.

Reactions: Lynne