A Tale of 2 Apple Pies and 2 black iron skillets...

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
So, 2 weeks ago, the wife needed a round, flat, black iron skillet for tortillas so, I went to Wally world and bought one. Thursday, we had a family shin-dig at my nephews house. My sister had a gift for me and my wife. Mine, was a flat, round, black iron skillet. Now, she didnt know I wanted or had just bought one. Actually like hers better. Strange.....

So, yesterday, my cousin Mike had texted me for an Apple pie skillet recipe that I gave to him like....3 years ago. Every time we talk I ask him if he made it yet. She says he bought the pie crust and never did it so he had to throw it out. Like 2 x. He was at his sisters and wanted to make it.
About an hour later, my sister in law, whom we hardly ever speak, texted me for the same...exact apple pie recipe because she wanted to make it ......Wierd!

So, 2 weeks ago, the wife needed a round, flat, black iron skillet for tortillas so, I went to Wally world and bought one. Thursday, we had a family shin-dig at my nephews house. My sister had a gift for me and my wife. Mine, was a flat, round, black iron skillet. Now, she didnt know I wanted or had just bought one. Actually like hers better. Strange.....

So, yesterday, my cousin Mike had texted me for an Apple pie skillet recipe that I gave to him like....3 years ago. Every time we talk I ask him if he made it yet. She says he bought the pie crust and never did it so he had to throw it out. Like 2 x. He was at his sisters and wanted to make it.
About an hour later, my sister in law, whom we hardly ever speak, texted me for the same...exact apple pie recipe because she wanted to make it ......Wierd!
Lifes synchronicities really hit the weird button don't they. It is the universe saying we are all connected and that it is watching!

Reactions: Tworivers71