A shadow friend.

Fantasio Inferno

Reaction score
It wasn’t many years ago. I had returned home that evening, negative emotions taking over my mind. I would feel such negativity for quite a while, I was used to my constant anger and sadness. I was sitting in the living room, trying to calm down after that long day.

Until, I had a very negative thought that moment. But, I was distracted by my thoughts, by a very tall black silhouette standing right in front of the window, watching inside. I was frightened, my body froze for a bit. It looked like death itself to me. The shadow always reappeared outside the house windows for days.

One night, I couldn’t sleep, I felt watched. I opened up my eyes, and it was standing right next to my bed, I froze again, and it immediately disappeared once more. As weeks passed I stopped being so scared everytime it appeared. I wanted to understand this shadow as to why it was following me. In the end, I learned that it wasn’t here to cause chaos or evil. It has been following me for years now. It never did bad, actually, it tried to help me. At least thats what I believe.

It even talked to me a few times. Since I love to learn about other worlds and how it all works, the shadow showed me a dream, in a strange forest, where an almost invisible white veil was covering half of the woods. It told me this ‘If you pass through this gate humans won’t be able to see you. You can always return back whenever you want to’. That veil was invisible to human eyes.

That shadow travels to many other dimensions too. I don’t understand why it keeps coming around. I don’t think I’m crazy, because the people living with me had also seen shadows as well a few times, although less than what I did. It’s presence doesn’t scare me or bother me anymore. It was with me when I felt alone or sad, I even felt it’s hand on my shoulder a few times when I was feeling down. It showed me a few funny dreams that cheered me up.

However, I wonder what this creature really is. I think the fog and all that black color could also be a disguise. I still remember a dream where the same shadow took it’s black head off, and underneath the head, there was a lizard looking creature. Which kind of scared me. Maybe it’s all that, just a shadow, and my imagination is overreacting. What do you think it is?

Reactions: ghostkind
some say there are space aliens that are lizards. but they are bad and live among us in human form.
Yeah, I’ve heard of those species. Basically some of them are fed with human flesh. They can manipulate the mind, which I think is why we see them in human form. But Ive also heard there are the kinds who don’t eat humans, they live among us and even speak their own language I think.

Ive heard its a very scary experience to see them without their human disguise though, and probably they’ll brainwash you if that happens. I always loved drawing reptile eyes and dragons as a kid.

Reactions: ghostkind
Welcome Fantasio. My first thought was it may have been a negative entity drawn to feed off of your negative state. You mentioned you were angery and sad at the time. That is a possibility. However you mention it is comforting, so I really don’t know. Negative beings will lie to get our compliance. You said it talks to you, do you mind telling us what it says? Is it audible or in your mind? Do you feel ok in your situation now? Do you feel a need to escape this?

Just some questions for clarification so those reading will know what your looking for. Sometimes it’s just enough to share our expierences.

Reactions: garnetsilver
It wasn’t many years ago. I had returned home that evening, negative emotions taking over my mind. I would feel such negativity for quite a while, I was used to my constant anger and sadness. I was sitting in the living room, trying to calm down after that long day.

Until, I had a very negative thought that moment. But, I was distracted by my thoughts, by a very tall black silhouette standing right in front of the window, watching inside. I was frightened, my body froze for a bit. It looked like death itself to me. The shadow always reappeared outside the house windows for days.

One night, I couldn’t sleep, I felt watched. I opened up my eyes, and it was standing right next to my bed, I froze again, and it immediately disappeared once more. As weeks passed I stopped being so scared everytime it appeared. I wanted to understand this shadow as to why it was following me. In the end, I learned that it wasn’t here to cause chaos or evil. It has been following me for years now. It never did bad, actually, it tried to help me. At least thats what I believe.

It even talked to me a few times. Since I love to learn about other worlds and how it all works, the shadow showed me a dream, in a strange forest, where an almost invisible white veil was covering half of the woods. It told me this ‘If you pass through this gate humans won’t be able to see you. You can always return back whenever you want to’. That veil was invisible to human eyes.

That shadow travels to many other dimensions too. I don’t understand why it keeps coming around. I don’t think I’m crazy, because the people living with me had also seen shadows as well a few times, although less than what I did. It’s presence doesn’t scare me or bother me anymore. It was with me when I felt alone or sad, I even felt it’s hand on my shoulder a few times when I was feeling down. It showed me a few funny dreams that cheered me up.

However, I wonder what this creature really is. I think the fog and all that black color could also be a disguise. I still remember a dream where the same shadow took it’s black head off, and underneath the head, there was a lizard looking creature. Which kind of scared me. Maybe it’s all that, just a shadow and my imagination is overreacting. What do you think it is?
For years i suffered from sleep paralysis, the feeling of being frozen to your bed others that have this experience visions of the old hag some see shadows. I will tell you this it is the first step in having an OBE
(out of body experience) once you get over your fear you can rise up but I tell you if you see a shadow I would stay and not leave my body, I do have a fear of body snatchers if there are such things. I dont talk about OBE's much although it was once my intention to learn it and discuss it something I do not want to be responsible for.

I do know that knowing too much about somethings can harm rather than help others so I pray you to make the correct decision when it comes to things of the spiritual nature.

Welcome Fantasio. My first thought was it may have been a negative entity drawn to feed off of your negative state. You mentioned you were angery and sad at the time. That is a possibility. However you mention it is comforting, so I really don’t know. Negative beings will lie to get our compliance. You said it talks to you, do you mind telling us what it says? Is it audible or in your mind? Do you feel ok in your situation now? Do you feel a need to escape this?

Just some questions for clarification so those reading will know what your looking for. Sometimes it’s just enough to share our expierences.
Thanks for replying.

Yes, Im alright with this spirit around, I don’t feel like it suffocates of makes me want to escape from it. It usually talks to me about things of other worlds. I didn’t go into detail because there are many things it told me. For example once, it showed me a young girl in a dream in another forest, I tried talking to her, but the shadow appeared next to me and told me this in a tone that reminds me of a male ‘She cannot hear you, she’s your younger sister, but youre both in different worlds, youll be able to talk to her when you come to this dimension’.

The things it says are spoken through telepathy. I can only hear what it says in my mind. The dream with the little girl being introduced to me as my younger sister startled me a bit though.

Yes Ive also been told that this might be a negative entity that was drawn by my negativity, and its possibly trying to lie to make me trust it. Im trying to understand what this shadow exactly is. My relative told me a shadow has been visiting her while shes sleeping, and the weirdest is that it visits her only on one November night each year. It sits on the other side of her bed, and it just stares at her.

She said she even saw a bit of its face underneath all that black. It looked like a male she said. Dark hair, and a very serious expression, a bit angry. It doesn’t scare her neither. Nor did it paralyze her like a demon would do. It just sits there for a while, and then it leaves.

For years i suffered from sleep paralysis, the feeling of being frozen to your bed others that have this experience visions of the old hag some see shadows. I will tell you this it is the first step in having an OBE
(out of body experience) once you get over your fear you can rise up but I tell you if you see a shadow I would stay and not leave my body, I do have a fear of body snatchers if there are such things. I dont talk about OBE's much although it was once my intention to learn it and discuss it something I do not want to be responsible for.

I do know that knowing too much about somethings can harm rather than help others so I pray you to make the correct decision when it comes to things of the spiritual nature.

Hmm, I see. Thanks.

Thanks for replying.

Yes, Im alright with this spirit around, I don’t feel like it suffocates of makes me want to escape from it. It usually talks to me about things of other worlds. I didn’t go into detail because there are many things it told me. For example once, it showed me a young girl in a dream in another forest, I tried talking to her, but the shadow appeared next to me and told me this in a tone that reminds me of a male ‘She cannot hear you, she’s your younger sister, but youre both in different worlds, youll be able to talk to her when you come to this dimension’.

The things it says are spoken through telepathy. I can only hear what it says in my mind. The dream with the little girl being introduced to me as my younger sister startled me a bit though.

Yes Ive also been told that this might be a negative entity that was drawn by my negativity, and its possibly trying to lie to make me trust it. Im trying to understand what this shadow exactly is. My relative told me a shadow has been visiting her while shes sleeping, and the weirdest is that it visits her only on one November night each year. It sits on the other side of her bed, and it just stares at her.

She said she even saw a bit of its face underneath all that black. It looked like a male she said. Dark hair, and a very serious expression, a bit angry. It doesn’t scare her neither. Nor did it paralyze her like a demon would do. It just sits there for a while, and then it leaves.
Well then your not in need of help but it does make for an interesting discussion. I must admit I’m leaning to the negative being side. It concerns me. But only you can tell it’s true nature.

Welcome Fantasio! I agree with Lynne that you seem to be comfortable with the situation and no one else can say that is right or wrong except you. My only caution is to beware that you don't ignore the essence of your visitor because you like the visions he shows you and the knowledge he offers you. That is not as rare as you think.

Reactions: Lynne