A reminder to Empaths

I am a foster "failure"...lol At one point I ended up with 5 dogs and two cats....because I couldn't let them go. Had to stop before I had my own rescue center! I admire anyone who can do it full knowing they have to let go. I am not good at that part.
Kittens are easy for me because they dont really get attatched and are so cute and eager to explore I feel better about taking them in for adoption. Its the older cats that are so scared and battered that I worry about and get closer to. The other problem is I am getting old and really dont have any business getting anymore cats.

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver
Kittens are easy for me because they dont really get attatched and are so cute and eager to explore I feel better about taking them in for adoption. Its the older cats that are so scared and battered that I worry about and get closer to. The other problem is I am getting old and really dont have any business getting anymore cats.
I took in a cat to foster. Tried to rehome her 3 times. 15 years later she was still with me. She had been horribly abused before I got her and the goal was to make her trust someone. Well, it was me and nobody else would do.

I took in a cat to foster. Tried to rehome her 3 times. 15 years later she was still with me. She had been horribly abused before I got her and the goal was to make her trust someone. Well, it was me and nobody else would do.
Obviously you were meant to be her human. Thats a story I can relate too. I had one old cat show up at my house out of nowhere , she just sat at my back door . Id never seen her before!! She weighed about four pounds and was so malnourished that I thought she would die. We took her to the vet and she got fluids, shots, and lots of love . She as the sweetest girl you could imagine. You could just tell she appreciated everything we did for her. Long story short after about one month of care and great food she filled up to about 9 pounds. Stil very skinny but getting better. The greatest person in the world adopted her. After about 6 months she took her to the vet because she just wasnt thriving. She had some kind of feling thyroid issues and needed surgery I believe. That lady loved her and paid for her surgery and she now weighs about 12 pounds and is doing great. But what made her come to my door? I think there is a cat or animal god that guides them. Maybe its their angels?
My animal communicator friend said that my old cat Maxwell brought her to me to get help. After I watched some animal ghost on travel channel I now believe that 100 percent.Found this cat ghost video, Interesting and gives me hope thye live on after they pass

Last edited:
This isnt the one but there is a very convincing cat ghost video out that was on travel channel recently that is amazing. This is a good one.
When I was a kid, cats would follow me home. My mother hit the roof when it reached a total of 8 cats!
I wonder if they can see our auras? How do they know if we are good and kind and will help them?

Reactions: garnetsilver
Obviously you were meant to be her human. Thats a story I can relate too. I had one old cat show up at my house out of nowhere , she just sat at my back door . Id never seen her before!! She weighed about four pounds and was so malnourished that I thought she would die. We took her to the vet and she got fluids, shots, and lots of love . She as the sweetest girl you could imagine. You could just tell she appreciated everything we did for her. Long story short after about one month of care and great food she filled up to about 9 pounds. Stil very skinny but getting better. The greatest person in the world adopted her. After about 6 months she took her to the vet because she just wasnt thriving. She had some kind of feling thyroid issues and needed surgery I believe. That lady loved her and paid for her surgery and she now weighs about 12 pounds and is doing great. But what made her come to my door? I think there is a cat or animal god that guides them. Maybe its their angels?
My animal communicator friend said that my old cat Maxwell brought her to me to get help. After I watched some animal ghost on travel channel I now believe that 100 percent.Found this cat ghost video, Interesting and gives me hope thye live on after they pass
Which animal communicator do you use? I know jadamz has a very good one who helped her greatly with her bird.

Reactions: Walking Goose
I took a series of classes from her about five years ago. It takes practice to do it right and I lacked the determination to get it right. Also I doubted myself with my messages. Some I did were on track and others were not, Here is who I ahve used about three times in the last four years. She is amazing .

Reactions: Debi
I took a series of classes from her about five years ago. It takes practice to do it right and I lacked the determination to get it right. Also I doubted myself with my messages. Some I did were on track and others were not, Here is who I ahve used about three times in the last four years. She is amazing .
I might contact her about my deceased cat who still visits.

I might contact her about my deceased cat who still visits.
She is really nice. She described my cat who I had just lost exactly. I had never met her before and she knew nothing about me. I was grieving more about losing that cat than I could bare. I coudlnt explain the sadness I felt after losing him. I am sure most of the forum knows what I am talking about. She told me something funny . I still remember it, She said he wonders where I am. Then she sid he is telling her to tell me to hurry up and get over there. She said she had never had an animal communicate that to her. She found it funny but if you knew Max you would have understood how close he and I was. I knwo it sounds nuts but i believe they have souls and are very pure.

I wonder if they can see our auras? How do they know if we are good and kind and will help them?
I believe they can, mine often look above and around me. I think they could feel the love and care you have for them also WG.