A magical view on Sleep Paralysis

Sleep Paralysis. Legends, Dangers and Magic - Magical Recipes Online

I am going to send you to the site on this one. It offers a different take on sleep paralysis and covers both sides of the debate. Do read the synopsis at the end which pulls it all together.
ty bird i like that site I'll be looking further at other threads they have. I can say this on sleep paralysis: I would not want to try and guide anyone through this it is very frightening at first and if that person has a medical condition such as a bad heart they may not wake up if they try and jump right off into an obe. It takes guts and practice once you get it it is something words cannot describe and I always wonder if God is okay with this.
I sense it is something that I have no authority to teach. I have not gotten any negative karma from my experience with this but I do get a feeling that I need to keep it on the low and not meddle with peoples privacy, I feel as long as I mind my own I will be fine.

Remember 3 years ago when me and the others promised if we made it we would all meet up at the top of the Eiffel tower?

Thanks for the post Debi.

It was interesting to read that sleep paralysis and mystical occurrences are related.

Thought I’ve never noticed experiencing SP, I know with absolute certainty that the hypnagogic states is when I (recognize that I) receive a huge percentage of my psychic info. My psy appears to be especially active or at least especially memorable during the few minutes or seconds before I awake into the first 15-30 minutes after I’m awake.

Reactions: Aces
Very interesting take on the matter. It doesn’t always happen to me at night but I’ve noticed it occurred mostly while laying on my back.

The last time it happened (years ago) I was practicing ceremonial magick. Specifically LBRP and studying the major arcana. I went to bed that night and when I woke up, I couldn’t move. All of the animals were going crazy. Rats frantically chewing on their cage, birds calling, and one of my cats trying to wake me up. He seemed worried and persistent. I noticed that the sounds around me seemed warped and creepy and I felt a sense of dread. No demonic whispers or anything like that but it was definitely scary.

Does anyone believe that Silver under the pillow works to keep energy vampires away ?