A Bit of Magic

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Years ago I was asked to remove the Tubular Bells from a Catholic Church. There were 35 brass pieces that we're attached to a separate keyboard on the organ.
Later I did a job for a guy that absolutely loved wind chimes and had bought a partial set of Tubular Bells to make wind chimes. MOAB !
5e00e52c0a8c35a3b588be2bcf24e052.jpg
If I was clever I would have done this but instead took them down to the scrap yard. I had 35 of them and the longest piece was 7 feet tall and they went down to maybe a foot.

ozentity

** June Member of the Month **
Reaction score
Everyone I know loves wind chimes except me. I went and pulled down one the kids made when younger as it was near my bedroom window chiming all night. The kids lost it and called me a hater, lol. The event still is brought up to this day, :weary: lol.

Lynne

** November Member of the Month ** Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Everyone I know loves wind chimes except me. I went and pulled down one the kids made when younger as it was near my bedroom window chiming all night. The kids lost it and called me a hater, lol. The event still is brought up to this day, :weary: lol.
Awe that is too bad Oz but I bet you made up for it in other ways.

OP
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Placement is everything! lol Outside a bedroom window could be very annoying.